Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on kicksdeals Nike Factory Aurora, OH 330-995-3080 Retro X Stealths 119.99. Says size 8,8.5,11.5 as of when they posted it. But also says they might have other sizes. So you might wanna check if you are looking for a diff size.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by oldsole73

KOBE VI CHINA (429659-006) $99.99
636-625-0846

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

They told me only kids sizes...
I figured as much but I was in a rush. Just called and had to settle for a 9.5. I never seem to have luck at outlets when I actually want something, always get stuck with dumb/lazy employees. Im sure the 10s got all scavenged up during the time i was away but wat can you do...

Originally Posted by oldsole73

KOBE VI CHINA (429659-006) $99.99
636-625-0846

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

I figured as much but I was in a rush. Just called and had to settle for a 9.5. I never seem to have luck at outlets when I actually want something, always get stuck with dumb/lazy employees. Im sure the 10s got all scavenged up during the time i was away but wat can you do...
Do you know if they got any larger sizes left? I was about to call this afternoon but I saw your post about being kids sizes so I didn't. I should've called anyway to make sure.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

ok...someone school me on the nordstrom racks...does every nordstrom have one? I happened to be in the Menlo Park, NJ mall and went into nordstrom, but saw no rack. Just reg priced air max 2012's. Wifey was annoyed, so I didnt even ask anyone who worked there what the deal was.

P.S...anyone else's girl get annoyed at going into the outlets and looking for deals? I'm just trying to prove to her i'm not crazy and this is something WE all do
Nordstrom Rack is its own store, different from a regular Nordstrom.  It doesn't refer to racks of shoes in a Nordstrom.

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Do you know if they got any larger sizes left? I was about to call this afternoon but I saw your post about being kids sizes so I didn't. I should've called anyway to make sure.
It seemed like they had sizes, they had to look, usually if they dont have too many they know off hand.

Found the following at the Aurora IL outlet store today (630) 585 -9568

Style/color code: 443575 010
Sizes seen: 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11 (may be more in the back)

Style/color code: 443575 001
Sizes seen: 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 (may be more in the back)

keep seeing these SC trainers. I wish the shoe had better CWs. Outside of the QS packs. IMO of of the most comfortable nikes i own

Ontario mills had scattered sizes of zoom rookies in the black colorway for 129.99 this was as of yesterday before closing.

yea i been tryin to sell my second pair bc the size is too big. If i could get a another pair (even if they are b-grades) i would love too. I almost hope it doesnt happen just bc they arent gonna take phone orders anyway, and the people who cop in store will prob try and switch out the b-grade box and sell em for 250.

^Anytime my man. Cement IV's and YOTD JORDAN 2012 will be releasing next week. I don't want to blow the spot up until the day of the drop because that wouldn't be cool. Just follow the BLOG or check back here and info will be posted..more than likely phone orders (except 2-3) won't be accepted so info will pretty much help those in the area.

Nike Outlet Gulfport, Ms
air max 95: sz 7 - 11 in wmns
kobes: sz 8-12 i believe
both jordan 8.0: sz 8-12
lunars: sz 7.5-12

maestros were at my local hibbetts for $49.99 sz10-13 (like 8 or 9 pairs on the clearance table)

they said they didn't do phone orders when I asked an associate at nike but yall can try and see. pm me if you wanted maestros

Also, in regards to Factory Stores not having anything...this past year i've gotten a lot of great shoes from factory...Air Jordan 14 (final shot) was a .com return and I picked it up cheaper, Kobe VI (cool grey and purple gradient) $60 for both, saw Olympic 5's, Orion 7's (didn't have my size) all at my local store. Last year picked up red/ white 13's.

Ok, people got to read the rules on the first page. Asking when, where, and if a particular shoe is at an outlet is considered a "request". Use your resources (NikeFind, Google, A PHONE) put in some ground work yourself, don't expect things to be spoon fed to you! End Rant...

Aurora IL Nike factory outlet will have the white/red XIV tomorrow
no phone orders or holds
select sizes
i believe they are B-grade

Saw YOTD Jordan 2012s at an outlet recently, they only had 3 pairs though.

Still holding out hope of finding some LeBron 8s on a hash wall somewhere, not holding my breath though.

Originally Posted by shoeafficianado

Also, in regards to Factory Stores not having anything...this past year i've gotten a lot of great shoes from factory...Air Jordan 14 (final shot) was a .com return and I picked it up cheaper, Kobe VI (cool grey and purple gradient) $60 for both, saw Olympic 5's, Orion 7's (didn't have my size) all at my local store. Last year picked up red/ white 13's.

How much did those run you?  That's a good find...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom