Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
61225614b7c5204164318534fb823c4dbfdf115_r.jpg

Johnny - Glad you had a good time, i wanted to hit up a pool party but my crew was not about that life
ohwell.gif
we struck out at nikki beach because it was closed on the night we went Ann we just did the bars on Ocean....gotta say it's no surprise wet willies has been there so long, best drinks in all of Miami...
laugh.gif

I truly not in a million years thought I'd run into an NTer out there, caught me completely offguard
roll.gif
cool nonetheless man!

Johnny - Glad you had a good time, i wanted to hit up a pool party but my crew was not about that life
ohwell.gif
we struck out at nikki beach because it was closed on the night we went Ann we just did the bars on Ocean....gotta say it's no surprise wet willies has been there so long, best drinks in all of Miami...
laugh.gif

I truly not in a million years thought I'd run into an NTer out there, caught me completely offguard
roll.gif
cool nonetheless man!

@ that262redhead: Thanks!!
@ ksteezy: I was thinking of doing the usual Nikki Beach on Sunday night, but decided to party the rest of the night at Clevelander. Wet Willie's is definitely THAT place...that place with police officers as well. Call-A-Cab homie lol...
But yea I did the whole MIA trip without alcohol...on a 1 year+ hiatus (but that's a long and different story)...catch you soon mang!

@ that262redhead: Thanks!!
@ ksteezy: I was thinking of doing the usual Nikki Beach on Sunday night, but decided to party the rest of the night at Clevelander. Wet Willie's is definitely THAT place...that place with police officers as well. Call-A-Cab homie lol...
But yea I did the whole MIA trip without alcohol...on a 1 year+ hiatus (but that's a long and different story)...catch you soon mang!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

cris i got a question do you own any jordans?

............Just 2 now, 01' BC3 & 03' WC3:

I sold my whole Jordan collection years ago.

Cris.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

cris i got a question do you own any jordans?

............Just 2 now, 01' BC3 & 03' WC3:

I sold my whole Jordan collection years ago.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

AllEyezOnMeNYC aka Johnny Kilroy
(Nike 8403 Line MJ Authentic Rookie Jersey) x (Nike Air Yeezy)
(White/Red-Black) x (Net/Net)
"King of Queens: Air to the Throne/The World is Mine"
sick.gif
sick.gif
 love the tans 
dude how you enjoyed MIA?...you hit up any of those rooftop parties?
smokin.gif
would these be the reality kings parties? i need to go to one of those before i pass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

AllEyezOnMeNYC aka Johnny Kilroy
(Nike 8403 Line MJ Authentic Rookie Jersey) x (Nike Air Yeezy)
(White/Red-Black) x (Net/Net)
"King of Queens: Air to the Throne/The World is Mine"
sick.gif
sick.gif
 love the tans 
dude how you enjoyed MIA?...you hit up any of those rooftop parties?
smokin.gif
would these be the reality kings parties? i need to go to one of those before i pass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

can't wait for the BC3s to drop later this year. will camp to make damn sure.

same... or might pay a lil extra to secure my pair... i got a sample pair in a 10 but i dont want to start wearing it till i get a 2nd pair of b cements
laugh.gif
pics of samples?

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

can't wait for the BC3s to drop later this year. will camp to make damn sure.

same... or might pay a lil extra to secure my pair... i got a sample pair in a 10 but i dont want to start wearing it till i get a 2nd pair of b cements
laugh.gif
pics of samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom