Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

had to bring em all out wit the trueblues
2rgcino.jpg

Quality sucks! There is no comparison to the 09's or 01's. 09's and 01's feel soft like good leather and smell like good leather, where The 11's are hard and smell like synthetic leather. Great for those who got themBut quality is sub-par!!!

Quality sucks! There is no comparison to the 09's or 01's. 09's and 01's feel soft like good leather and smell like good leather, where The 11's are hard and smell like synthetic leather. Great for those who got themBut quality is sub-par!!!

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

dude engine light and gas light is on and he have the audacity to come at my neck

Ironically he also has Bentley as part of his sn. No need to quote u brah

dude engine light and gas light is on and he have the audacity to come at my neck

Originally Posted by CAto312

hes only 20 post in the game and i doubt it has a Bentley

Originally Posted by CAto312

hes only 20 post in the game and i doubt it has a Bentley

This thread about to get locked up with that pic quoting in the last page. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Picked up the TB's like everyone else did, no need to post pics because everyone knows what they look like. 

This thread about to get locked up with that pic quoting in the last page. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Picked up the TB's like everyone else did, no need to post pics because everyone knows what they look like. 

Back
Top Bottom