Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

MarcMac360 wrote:
Was at Portland Nike Outlet the other day.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AJ VI "Bulls" FSR for $99.99[/color]

2650 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Portland, OR 97212
(503) 281-5901

Good looking out on this^^^
Copped a pair last night...
Been wanting these for a minute...but refused to pay retail...

MarcMac360 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AJ VI "Bulls" FSR for $99.99[/color]

Portland, OR 97212
(503) 281-5901

Good looking out on this^^^
Copped a pair last night...
Been wanting these for a minute...but refused to pay retail...

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by weave23

I saw at the Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN a pair of Doenbecher AF1s in size 13
nike-air-force-1-doernbecher-by-tony-signorelli-1.jpg

how much? thank you

If I recall they were 49.99
Thanks, just ordered them and that was the price. Sorry guys they only had one pair. 
The guy who took the order was very cool and laid back.

Thanks for posting these outlet deals.

Originally Posted by weave23

I saw at the Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN a pair of Doenbecher AF1s in size 13
nike-air-force-1-doernbecher-by-tony-signorelli-1.jpg

how much? thank you

If I recall they were 49.99
Thanks, just ordered them and that was the price. Sorry guys they only had one pair. 
The guy who took the order was very cool and laid back.

Thanks for posting these outlet deals.

Was in the NJ Paramus Outlet store yesterday and saw several pairs of the Kobe V in the USA colorway.
They were on the hash wall and I saw 7.5, 8, 8.5 & 9. No larger sizes. I don't recall the price.

Was in the NJ Paramus Outlet store yesterday and saw several pairs of the Kobe V in the USA colorway.
They were on the hash wall and I saw 7.5, 8, 8.5 & 9. No larger sizes. I don't recall the price.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Penny 2 FSR for $109.99
Cough Drop Foams FSR for $89.99
AJ II (QF) for $89.99
AJ VI "Lakers" FSR for $109.99
AJ VI "Bulls" FSR for $99.99

Portland, OR 97212
(503) 281-5901

What color were the Jordan II's. If I recall the QF's were the white black and reds??
Same question ^^^

Probably the black/white colorway they've had for awhile but i'm not 100%. All II's released last year minus the Bin and the Silver Anniversary are labeled QF's.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Penny 2 FSR for $109.99
Cough Drop Foams FSR for $89.99
AJ II (QF) for $89.99
AJ VI "Lakers" FSR for $109.99
AJ VI "Bulls" FSR for $99.99

Portland, OR 97212
(503) 281-5901

What color were the Jordan II's. If I recall the QF's were the white black and reds??
Same question ^^^

Probably the black/white colorway they've had for awhile but i'm not 100%. All II's released last year minus the Bin and the Silver Anniversary are labeled QF's.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Same question ^^^

Your welcome.
air-jordan-2-black-white-1.jpg

Same question ^^^

Your welcome.
air-jordan-2-black-white-1.jpg

Same question ^^^

Sorry for missing all of this.

Frijo is right. Theyre the black and white joints. I copped them there awhile back. They also had the white and silver CW as well now that I remember.

And as for the VI's they are the white and varsity red CW.

Same question ^^^

Sorry for missing all of this.

Frijo is right. Theyre the black and white joints. I copped them there awhile back. They also had the white and silver CW as well now that I remember.

And as for the VI's they are the white and varsity red CW.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

quick question? how much does shipping usually run ordering from an outlet?

About 8 dollars for signal pair and multiple pairs are little bit more. I remember buying 5 pairs where it was 12.50. 2 day is like 5 more and next day is usually 10 more.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

quick question? how much does shipping usually run ordering from an outlet?

About 8 dollars for signal pair and multiple pairs are little bit more. I remember buying 5 pairs where it was 12.50. 2 day is like 5 more and next day is usually 10 more.

check your local finishline, the rest of what is left of jordan IIs are $89.99 and with their current coupon its less $10. saw the red candy pack and the varsity blue ones at my local FNL. scattered sizes thou.

check your local finishline, the rest of what is left of jordan IIs are $89.99 and with their current coupon its less $10. saw the red candy pack and the varsity blue ones at my local FNL. scattered sizes thou.

Dr.Jays is having a 50% flash sale for about another 2.5 hours...just grabbed these Griffeys for $70+ shipping. FLASH50 was the discount code they gave me...worked for all the Nike stuff I bought.

Back
Top Bottom