OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back.this evening.to.nike.conroe n I found a pair of lebron xi everglades for like 80 ish....
One of.the.associate had just put it.on the middle table....
Been a while since I was able to.scoop some descent there

Went to the Tannersville, PA outlet yesterday they didn't have anything that good. But behind the counter they had a size 13 Tisci High or Mid AF1, a size 14 Kobe 9 Elite Gold series, and a size 8.5 Flyknit Free Chukka Gold Trophy (the ones that just released for the World Cup). You can try to call about any of those at 570-688-9457

Philadelphia Premium Nike Factory store has a 10.5 in A Lebron xi south beach. $179.99. FYI.

Went to the Nike Store in Orange and the Citadel outlets today. Totally dry. The Citadel Outlets were crazy busy. The hash walls at both locations had an additional 20% off. Not worth taking pictures. Total waste of gas.

What's the hash wall? That wall in the back? What's different about them?

The hash wall is the back wall that has all of the shoe boxes without lids. These are usually shoes that haven't sold very well or are returns. They often times (but not always) have additional discounts (typically Friday-Sunday). There's rumor that the hash walls will be an extra 30% off for the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully the stores will get some new inventory because even with an extra 30% non of the shoes I saw today were worth buying.

NIKE AEROLOFT 800 METALLIC Vest - Medium - $70 @ San Leandro Clearance Store

i think there's an additional 40% apparel. didn't buy coz i don't run.
aeroloft jackets also on sale but only in XL sizes and larger

Sneakercon, although fun and a new experience for me (my first time), was a slight disappointment. I saw a couple dunk highs for under 75 but a size too big and 112 AF1 for 200. But, i did cop these size 10 from Nordstrom Rack by Westfield Topanga Mall. They also had the low top in size 11. 59.99:

(NOT MY PHOTO)

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store in Chandler, AZ has been letting me stack my survey coupon all in one transaction instead of making several transaction to use the coupon. Dopeness.

Nothing good enough to note. Just a normal weekend with normal stuff.

Check your outlets mid-week - a round of markdowns goes into effect tomorrow (the speed at which your local store actually gets the product marked down may vary).  Usually there is no hash sale on the following weekend, but with this weekend being the 4th, who knows?  You may get double lucky - just get there before the bulk buyers do.

Check your outlets mid-week - a round of markdowns goes into effect tomorrow (the speed at which your local store actually gets the product marked down may vary).  Usually there is no hash sale on the following weekend, but with this weekend being the 4th, who knows?  You may get double lucky - just get there before the bulk buyers do.
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP :D

Reebok outlet in Tanger Outlet - Barstow has 50% off everything. I guess, its same with other Reebok Outlets

Here's what I notice:

Shaqnosis (Miami Heat) - $30 - plus 50% off - $15 (great price), Lots of Sizes from 9-12 :smokin
Shaqnosis (Escape from LA) - $70 - pluse 50% off - $35
Shaq Attaq (Green) - $70 - pluse 50% off - $35
Shaq Attaq (Black/Red/Grey) - $100 - pluse 50% off - $50
Answer 1 (Black/Red/Gold) - $70 - pluse 50% off - $35
Various Zigtech and Nano Running/Crossfit Shoes for $40 - Plus 50% off - $20

alot of cool shorts, shirts as well

My outlet had a sale this past weekend doubt they'll do it this week also but who knows i'll be ready 
nerd.gif

I'm totally wondering if this past weekend was the "July 4th" sale.... I guess we'll find out soon!

At San Leandro it was. All little women's & small men's size sold out. Yesterday I remember only men's sizes 10+ were available & women's 9+ were in stock by the time we closed.

I figured bc I was there Friday decided to bail out on sat and sun just because it's always a zoo! I was there mon,tues,we'd and Friday last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom