OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont know how trustworthy that site is but they have some nice photography on their products.

Thank you to whoever edited my post. Sometimes I forget to remove the pictures.
Yup legit and they also have 3 physical stores in Louisiana. BTW this is only for PHONE ORDERS and IN STORE ORDERS. No online. I don't think you can even buy them online anyways, will have to call. 
[table][tr][td]LAFAYETTE 
106 Arnould Blvd. 
Lafayette, LA 70506 
337-993-3709[/td][td]NEW ORLEANS
3504 Severn Ave.
Metairie, LA 70002
504-252-9635[/td][td]BATON ROUGE
7566 Bluebonnet Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-761-3007[/td][/tr][/table]

Politics is legit. They're cool people.

Yup legit and they also have 3 physical stores in Louisiana. BTW this is only for PHONE ORDERS and IN STORE ORDERS. No online. I don't think you can even buy them online anyways, will have to call. 
[table][tr][td]LAFAYETTE 
106 Arnould Blvd. 
Lafayette, LA 70506 
337-993-3709[/td][td]NEW ORLEANS
3504 Severn Ave.
Metairie, LA 70002
504-252-9635[/td][td]BATON ROUGE
7566 Bluebonnet Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-761-3007[/td][/tr][/table]
That's good to know. I pretty much stick to footlocker, finishline, champs, eastbay, *****, nike.com, etc... So its nice to know of a safe alternative.

Just Left Medford, MN Nike Clearance Store

They had flynits for $39.99 assorted sizes n colors
Some Air Trainer 1 chlorophyll for $29.99
Those finger trap looking free runs for $37.99

Force Air Max 1 white/Red - $29.99

A lot of Dunks Hi for $29.99 diff colors n sizes

But what really stood out was the selection of Nike Sportswear they had for cheap

I bought some Nike Cuff joggers for $24
Fleece Nike Air Shorts for $9.99
And all Jordan Tees were $9.99

Worth a stop if your in this Corn Field Side of the USA
man im looking for some more trainer 1s for that price all time favorite shoe i would get triples at that price

Not to downplay his pick up, but it just sounds like he had good timing and caught a returned pair.

That's good to know. I pretty much stick to footlocker, finishline, champs, eastbay, *****, nike.com, etc... So its nice to know of a safe alternative.

Man you really need to broaden your list of sites you order from, that is if you want to get in on a lot of these deals that fly under the radar. There are several legit, highly reputable sneaker sites out there; too many to name. I recommend you browse some of the inventory from the link that will be provided. You might be surprised with what you find on these sites' sale/clearance sections and the additional promotions they offer.

NT Legit Store Thread

Last edited:
If you guys have the right coupons you can actually get the Lebron XI Dunkmans for around the same price from Finishline.com. I bought some about a month ago and after tax/discount/shipping it was around $130. Not having to deal with the crowds, not having to drive, no guarantee they will have your size, and other BS is worth an extra $10-15 to me.

you are absolutely right, unfortunately not many think this way. some people will go out of their way to save $1, sometimes literally. but the time and effort was clearly worth more.

those lebron xi costing 99, plus tax for us here in CA thats almost $110. anyone not around that area, from south bay, thats like 30-45 min drive, even folks from sf to go there, i think they gotta pay Toll as well.

people dont see the big picture though, $120-130 shipped for those brons is cheaper than $99+tax+time+gas+no box top lol

-------------------

ANYWAYSSSSSSSS

Gilroy has CRAP

No extra off clearance clothing or on hash wall.

Finally have the Air DT MAX 96 in the clean black/white colorway, FSR $99. Unfortunately still too much compared to the $38ish + tax I paid for red/white version.

1 PAIR of KOBE 8 YOTH Size 11 on the hash. BUT, FOR RETAIL?!?!?! I'm like WTF, no box top, no inserts/tissue etc. You can see there was a marked down sticker scratched off, asked 2 diff employees to scan it, and it rang up for RETAIL.

Some Roshe Run Sneaker Boots, scattered sizes $34-39.

If you can still find on on the hash wall, The Lunar Flyknit 1 are $49

---------------

GILROY SAT 6/7 FCFS - Jordan V Retro Preschool Release - No Phone Orders
LIVERMORE - SAT 6/7 FCFS - Jordan XI Low Grade School 4.5-7Y

Sorry don't know the colors.

----------

Saw these at some Ross

nike-air-graviton-black-anthracite-4-570x400.jpg

$59

Last edited:
Nike factory or retail stores only give you store credit if return without receipt?

Nike factory or retail stores only give you store credit if return without receipt?
any nike store.. Nike factory store/clearance, niketown etc. They will give you a gift card of the lowest price in system for that style-color code plus tax (if any)

Last edited:
any nike store.. Nike factory store/clearance, niketown etc. They will give you a gift card of the lowest price in system for that style-color code plus tax (if any)

Might be better to return to nike store instead of the outlet then.

Man you really need to broaden your list of sites you order from, that is if you want to get in on a lot of these deals that fly under the radar. There are several legit, highly reputable sneaker sites out there; too many to name. I recommend you browse some of the inventory from the link that will be provided. You might be surprised with what you find on these sites' sale/clearance sections and the additional promotions they offer.

NT Legit Store Thread

Thank you. I will need to check that out. It's always nice to have legitimate alternative choices.

You can only do this if you bought them from nike.com or a nike store correct? Not if you bought them from footlocker, finishline, etc.? Got a pair of free runs that are beginning to ripe and I can see my sock from my toe that's why I'm asking.

I haven't done this in years, but it used to not matter at all where they were purchased. Used to be 3 years too, I believe.

Similarly, Timberland (at least used to have) a lifetime warranty.

North Face will also fix broken products for the life of the item. I know dudes who have sent in 1992 Steep Techs to get repaired.

Back in like '98, my boy and I had a full stream of those Nike return voucher things going, like everyday. Had to finance those Iceberg knits somehow!!

Might be better to return to nike store instead of the outlet then.
If you are unsure of which price will be higher, you can call and ask about their no-receipt return policy, then give them the style-color code of the item you are going to return. So you can decide which store will give you a better price, but I think that all the stores/outlets/clearance stores have one database for the lowest price in system. So it won't really matter I think, but better to call and ask first.

Footlocker, Mulitple locations

Adidas Element refined. Volt, Dark Blue, Maroon, Black. $39!

Personal must cop for me considering the price. I also had a $15 VIP rewards so I payed $27 after tax. So if y'all got any VIP rewards I recommend using them on these shoes. Very cheap, comfortable, stylish and you won't look like all the other dudes with roshes.

View media item 1012903

Nice update with the fk trainers. Looks like they will start to hit outlets store more and more. Really want to try them out on the cheap.

Not from my experience. NikeTowns have the same policy.

Niketown gives you the same price as Factory Outlets...

Man I love returns and have taken the habit of calling my local outlets to ask about them. They've been very helpful with that.

Reason I always swing by my local outlet at least once a week during the weekday... Thurs/Friday early usually when you can catch resellers returning stuff. Trying to get cash for Saturday release. I've been lucky a bunch of times and able to grab Jordans, Kobes and Lebrons.

Please cut the return without receipt talk. It's been discussed thoroughly enough.

Thanks.

Nice update with the fk trainers. Looks like they will start to hit outlets store more and more. Really want to try them out on the cheap.

The flyknit trainer squadron blue is on NDC for $109. I asked greatmall outlet to match NDC but they said they can't....also those trainers have been there for 3 weeks now...

The flyknit trainer squadron blue is on NDC for $109. I asked greatmall outlet to match NDC but they said they can't....also those trainers have been there for 3 weeks now...

My outlets dont got those. The best we got are some pegasus. Not feeling those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom