Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy can't wait
Definitely gonna hit up Nike south Chicago
Hope they have some heat
Gonna try to get there on Friday
I declare Friday national outlet day

F&F this week!
this week? do we need coupon?? those Kobe ALTare priced at $64.99 but I know if theres a good sale they will prob raise the price :frown:

also Downtown Detroit has Black/Metallic V in almost all sizes again. $179.99

also White/Obsidian XV on sale for $99.99, fair amount of sizes

There were Kobe Alts at the tejon outlets near Bakersfield. Only sizes 8-11 and 14 they were priced at 44.99 . I picked up the last 12 . I cut the shroud and look great I will post pics on the Kobe thread

There were Kobe Alts at the tejon outlets near Bakersfield. Only sizes 8-11 and 14 they were priced at 44.99 . I picked up the last 12 . I cut the shroud and look great I will post pics on the Kobe thread
damn, thats a sick price

hoping my price remains the same for the sale and stack a $10 on top :pimp:

If you're referring to the XI ALT, they were marked down to $64.99

Since it was discount price I assume it's gonna go back up come the sale

If you're referring to the XI ALT, they were marked down to $64.99

Since it was discount price I assume it's gonna go back up come the sale

Gotcha. Those are same at Howell.

I think I am referring to the red ADs. Others saying they got as low as 44. Not in howell or detroit yet i dont think.

Here it is all cut up for 45$ you can't beat it

Attachments

• IMG_0731.JPG
    IMG_0731.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 315
any kind of sharp blade. tons have ton it, honestly for $40 or so, thats a steal since its a $200 FK Kobe XI which most copped all other color ways at $100 flat and all got bought up quickly

Nike outlet on MLK in PDX had these today. They also have a few pairs of the sail colorway on hash.

IMG_6525.JPG IMG_6524.JPG

I want to go back and see if I can scoop another pair with friends and family and a survey that would be great lol. . And yes essentially it is an MC Kobe 11 for 45$ . All I used was a 4$ exacto knife from michaels . I was a bit worried but it actually went really smooth and was done with both shoes within 20 mins and it looks good

Will they be sending the friends and family coupon to emails or on the APP? It's already next week feels like last time I had it in hand by this time

Last time Nike sent both
Email and app
Email was one time use I believe
App was endless use

Why can I not be blessed with these at any of the outlets I've hit? Please outlet gods lol
I feel the same way. I went to the pottstown pa Nike outlet and all they had was the all star 6's, white blue 4's and a bunch of sock darts. PA never gets anything good

Will they be sending the friends and family coupon to emails or on the APP? It's already next week feels like last time I had it in hand by this time

I think it is random honestly. Last 4 months to my email I got it on Sunday before, Wed before and Monday before. One month not at all. Once someone gets it I am sure they will let us know in here they may be on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom