Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

I had 2 spot on options to go with my Twins T. Dunks or Air Max.

fld7k2.jpg

Decided on the AMs.

eia5bs.jpg

Today
"Poltergeist" T & Camo Shorts By The Hundreds
Nike Air Trainer Huarache "Bo Jacksons"

@Sk8TheGr8

Today
"Poltergeist" T & Camo Shorts By The Hundreds
Nike Air Trainer Huarache "Bo Jacksons"

@Sk8TheGr8

five30, those are crispy as hell!

That's yellow, right? Are they still available for purchase from wherever you got them?

That's yellow, right? Are they still available for purchase from wherever you got them?

23k1cks23: yeah, those are my fav jeans evar. levi's skinny 511's, and i sized up like usual, but for some reason they fit a lil' slimmer (which i like better) than all my other 511's, and i love the wash. got 'em from urban outfitters last year.

kal: yes sir! all 3 blazers last week. might go on an all jordan run like you here soon.

55steep: yeah, i'm gonna have to break down and sacrifice some comfort to wear those with shoe trees... they crease way too easy...

23k1cks23: yeah, those are my fav jeans evar. levi's skinny 511's, and i sized up like usual, but for some reason they fit a lil' slimmer (which i like better) than all my other 511's, and i love the wash. got 'em from urban outfitters last year.

kal: yes sir! all 3 blazers last week. might go on an all jordan run like you here soon.

55steep: yeah, i'm gonna have to break down and sacrifice some comfort to wear those with shoe trees... they crease way too easy...

Originally Posted by oshee

Yeah, they're yellow or "halo" as it's listed on the box. They're part of the GR Nike SBs for July, so they should be readily available and easy to get.

I see Idol's back hurtin' feelings again.
laugh.gif
(Well, at least mine.)

Originally Posted by oshee

Yeah, they're yellow or "halo" as it's listed on the box. They're part of the GR Nike SBs for July, so they should be readily available and easy to get.

I see Idol's back hurtin' feelings again.
laugh.gif
(Well, at least mine.)

Back
Top Bottom