Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This guy Stixx... S.Williams Dunks - Theres something you don't see everyday

94 1s!!!

Icopjordans- Dope griffs!!

Tim- 23s, niceeee

Justin- Sweeeet, I like the sig on the license plate

Hella , show is over for me man ahaha

TGIF NT
LIES 
laugh.gif
 Bred XIII's are one of my grails, the show must go on!
Memphis
30t6p3b.gif
my dude, you killed it back there

And those laser IV's on this page are fire 
pimp.gif

az005us I might be forced to buy one of the other three colorways because those are impossible to find now.

az005us I might be forced to buy one of the other three colorways because those are impossible to find now.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Stephen: NICE!!! Info on the khaki's...can't seem to find a pair that doesn't make me look like a 90's asian G...lolz.
They're part of Volcom's "Corpo Class" line. I think I picked them up from Identity earlier this year.

By the way, ain't nothin' wrong with '90s Asian G's!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Stephen: NICE!!! Info on the khaki's...can't seem to find a pair that doesn't make me look like a 90's asian G...lolz.
They're part of Volcom's "Corpo Class" line. I think I picked them up from Identity earlier this year.

By the way, ain't nothin' wrong with '90s Asian G's!
laugh.gif

donjuan513 - There was a 10 and 10.5 on ebay a week ago... not anymore. I think there is still one pair of the GL3 of the same pack. 8.5 US i think.

donjuan513 - There was a 10 and 10.5 on ebay a week ago... not anymore. I think there is still one pair of the GL3 of the same pack. 8.5 US i think.

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Thanks For The Comments on The 96's.
I've Told The Girl In My Avatar Many Times That There Were 2 sets of Air Max '96's.

She refers to them as the "First" Air Max '97's

yup
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Thanks For The Comments on The 96's.
I've Told The Girl In My Avatar Many Times That There Were 2 sets of Air Max '96's.

She refers to them as the "First" Air Max '97's

yup
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom