Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

heatx5.jpg

Kev, Balik, Juan(making me want a pair of those RESN's)...goodlooks.

y'all not playing with the J's, good $#!t...love those releases from the golden years
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Kev, Balik, Juan(making me want a pair of those RESN's)...goodlooks.

y'all not playing with the J's, good $#!t...love those releases from the golden years
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Dope stuff all around NT, this month has been OD in here

This guy Million, no words

Shaun- Dope AM lineup, waiting for your collection thread is like waiting on Dre to drop Detox

Airupthere-Niceee

Dope stuff all around NT, this month has been OD in here

This guy Million, no words

Shaun- Dope AM lineup, waiting for your collection thread is like waiting on Dre to drop Detox

Airupthere-Niceee

Thanks Rico, 2 of my top as well, I haven't seen your avy change since I got here, I remember tryna buy your pairs... you were not having it hahah

Thanks Rico, 2 of my top as well, I haven't seen your avy change since I got here, I remember tryna buy your pairs... you were not having it hahah

^^^

Yea I had the same avy for hella years. I love my XIIs and VIIs man. Its so hard to say goodbye to such beautiful shoes.... I still NEED MORE of each. Dope wear tho man.

RICK... I see you homie. SWEET IVs.

^^^

Yea I had the same avy for hella years. I love my XIIs and VIIs man. Its so hard to say goodbye to such beautiful shoes.... I still NEED MORE of each. Dope wear tho man.

RICK... I see you homie. SWEET IVs.

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ wow. Real nice up there.

For a work breakaway day.
Denim?
RL and Million got me wanting to not ever come back to the sneaker showcase. I'm not posting in this thread all summer. I'll see ya'll this fall when all the heat is put away. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ wow. Real nice up there.

For a work breakaway day.
Denim?
RL and Million got me wanting to not ever come back to the sneaker showcase. I'm not posting in this thread all summer. I'll see ya'll this fall when all the heat is put away. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom