Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

2q8vj39.jpg

2nk12ys.jpg

I saw some exclusive Ray Allen XIII.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

1496pvq.jpg

Then this happen...
roll.gif

riu8gw.jpg

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Pharo, where do you live to be wearing layers and even sweaters/jackets + pants in the summer?

I believe he lives in Colorado and it's hot as ovens here! I hope those are just photo shoot pics. He was just wearing a jacket in his last pic.

Pharo, where do you live to be wearing layers and even sweaters/jackets + pants in the summer?

I believe he lives in Colorado and it's hot as ovens here! I hope those are just photo shoot pics. He was just wearing a jacket in his last pic.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

*laughs* You already know me by now, I always layer up no matter what temperature it is outside.. Weird but I can't leave the house without a jacket on, or something like that. I wouldn't feel right with just a tee on. I know some of you have the same problem with hats. 
laugh.gif

*laughs* You already know me by now, I always layer up no matter what temperature it is outside.. Weird but I can't leave the house without a jacket on, or something like that. I wouldn't feel right with just a tee on. I know some of you have the same problem with hats. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

laugh.gif

Lol you know I have that problem with hats

Originally Posted by pharO

laugh.gif

Lol you know I have that problem with hats

Today
Bulls Fitted
Diamond T
Hundreds Shorts
unDS Banned 1s
Please excuse the jail house pose 
laugh.gif

Bonus

@Sk8TheGr8

Today