Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by saigon

Tinton Falls is sold out in the Black/Purple Penny's.

Damn I guess ALOT of dudes be lurking on here cause they had to have 40 pairs this morning...the bin was completely full....

Originally Posted by saigon

Tinton Falls is sold out in the Black/Purple Penny's.

Damn I guess ALOT of dudes be lurking on here cause they had to have 40 pairs this morning...the bin was completely full....

Anyone have the style# for the white/atlantic blue penny 2s? I'm trying to track down a 10.5 and I'm hoping that might give me a little extra help.

Anyone have the style# for the white/atlantic blue penny 2s? I'm trying to track down a 10.5 and I'm hoping that might give me a little extra help.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

What's EA 50? Employee discount only? VIP only?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

What's EA 50? Employee discount only? VIP only?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

333886-401 

333886-401 

Nike style/color code is 333886 401, theres a thread on here somewhere with the store SKUs (champs, FTL, etc.) its in the Nike forum

smoove- EA 50 is Employee Appreciation 50% off weekend... usually happens once a quarter; spring/tax-time, summer, bacc-to-school/fall, and holiday/winter season  

Nike style/color code is 333886 401, theres a thread on here somewhere with the store SKUs (champs, FTL, etc.) its in the Nike forum

smoove- EA 50 is Employee Appreciation 50% off weekend... usually happens once a quarter; spring/tax-time, summer, bacc-to-school/fall, and holiday/winter season  

Hagerstown, MD has tons of sizes, give em a call. $90, I passed for $65 with the FnF.

Hagerstown, MD has tons of sizes, give em a call. $90, I passed for $65 with the FnF.

can anyone who got a those TEAM USA Nike shorts, post a picture of them? I came across some white and blue Nike shorts at a TJ MAX but I didn't see any USA logos on them.

can anyone who got a those TEAM USA Nike shorts, post a picture of them? I came across some white and blue Nike shorts at a TJ MAX but I didn't see any USA logos on them.

I don't think SO CAL has received the USA shorts. I've gone to 2 Marshalls and a TJ Maxx.
Found NADA! It's slowly getting shipped to the west. IMO

I don't think SO CAL has received the USA shorts. I've gone to 2 Marshalls and a TJ Maxx.
Found NADA! It's slowly getting shipped to the west. IMO

Hit your local Marshall's.... got a lonely, homeless
frown.gif
(no box lol) pair of 6.5Y in the navy/orange Pippens for the wifey for $20 + tax yesterday
happy.gif
and they had been sitting since I last posted something about them
tongue.gif
.... SO GLAD they fit cuz there was no way I was passin on them for $20 box or not....
ohwell.gif

I'm seeing/receiving/hearing conflicting reports on the Exclu list.... ALL Retros excluded or just the 11 lows and Independence Day 5s???? Can anyone who has seen the list in the last 12-24 hours confirm or copy/paste the list or something?? Cuz its lookin like some SC Trainer Highs and maybe some Huaraches for me and that will do it for this go around unless they un-*** some of these Retros that r just sitting around. I know 4 certain I'm not the only one waitin to get those Orion 7s on the 50 or for love in the outlets....
nerd.gif

EDIT: Found this in the EA Thread for Champs somebody get that FTL for us.... it would appear that the managers are the ones bloccing other Retros from gettin got on the 50.... SO WEAK
mad.gif
 and those 2-pump chumps already get 40 on a daily basis and stupid access to inventory smdh

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Nike Free Runs
Nike Griffey - All SKUs

AM95 - 7/23 Launch

Nike Diamond Turf - All SKUs

Reebok Kamikaza - All SKUs

Select Retro Jordans - White/Navy/Red PL V's and Bred IE XI lows

G Shocks

Beats by Dre - All SKUs

Snapbacks - All SKUs

Elite Socks - addition

Mizuno Wave Prophecy - addition
^^^^Champs Exclu List, still need FTL ^^^^

nerd.gif

On a personal note.... would've doubled on Royal Diamond Turfs had they not been hated on....

Back
Top Bottom