Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

friends and family coupons are out, starts at the end of the month, check your local outlets
Is that for Niketowns as well or just outlets?

friends and family coupons are out, starts at the end of the month, check your local outlets

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by king93

nike stl mills has
roll.gif

playstation 97s 39.99
garnett 3 wht and blue 47.99
red tailwinds 34.99
Thanks for the heads up on the Garnett's, was able to cop a pair on Friday.
camarillo also has the garnetts in black and blue for the same price

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by king93

nike stl mills has
roll.gif

playstation 97s 39.99
garnett 3 wht and blue 47.99
red tailwinds 34.99
Thanks for the heads up on the Garnett's, was able to cop a pair on Friday.
camarillo also has the garnetts in black and blue for the same price

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Redrum thanks for posting that UrbanO coupon that save me a few sheckels

Nothing really at Grapevine or Allen outlets.

Some of the things I saw that were cheap at Grapevine: Skate Mental hockey jersey -- 29.99 ; Space Jam Hoody XL and up -- 59.99

Still in my quest for the elite basketball socks with the extra padding on the sides and forefoot (i have 14 yr old callouses from blister buildup in those areas haha)
Have you tried the footlockers in the area that contain the House of Hoops sections? I checked about a month ago and they had the elite crews in white/orange

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

Redrum thanks for posting that UrbanO coupon that save me a few sheckels

Nothing really at Grapevine or Allen outlets.

Some of the things I saw that were cheap at Grapevine: Skate Mental hockey jersey -- 29.99 ; Space Jam Hoody XL and up -- 59.99

Still in my quest for the elite basketball socks with the extra padding on the sides and forefoot (i have 14 yr old callouses from blister buildup in those areas haha)
Have you tried the footlockers in the area that contain the House of Hoops sections? I checked about a month ago and they had the elite crews in white/orange

was at the Nike outlet in folsom the other day. there was really nothing worth posting so if you're in the area don't even waste your time.

was at the Nike outlet in folsom the other day. there was really nothing worth posting so if you're in the area don't even waste your time.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kobehead

nerd.gif
From what I've heard, it's going to be FF for outlets and niketowns, as well as EA for niketowns/outlets.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kobehead

nerd.gif
From what I've heard, it's going to be FF for outlets and niketowns, as well as EA for niketowns/outlets.

shiek in the inland center mall (San Bernardino, CA) had the AJ1KOs on sale for 89.99. they had some other stuff on sale. and i believe shoe palace across the way from shiek still has coppers for 15 bucks below retail.

shiek in the inland center mall (San Bernardino, CA) had the AJ1KOs on sale for 89.99. they had some other stuff on sale. and i believe shoe palace across the way from shiek still has coppers for 15 bucks below retail.

Petaluma Nike outlet, off the top of my head:

Griffey Max 1 (all blacks), size 10, 10.5- 79.99 (meh esp when they were 40 like last month)
One colorway of The zoom flight club was 35, FSR
Alpha 1's for 90
Black Penny 3- 60
white/blue Lebron VII- 110
Garnett 3's black/purplish 80
There were a few "Welcome home" Jordan shirts that were only $5 after discounts

Petaluma Nike outlet, off the top of my head:

Griffey Max 1 (all blacks), size 10, 10.5- 79.99 (meh esp when they were 40 like last month)
One colorway of The zoom flight club was 35, FSR
Alpha 1's for 90
Black Penny 3- 60
white/blue Lebron VII- 110
Garnett 3's black/purplish 80
There were a few "Welcome home" Jordan shirts that were only $5 after discounts

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Which KOs did they have? The red/white, oder the ones with black?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Which KOs did they have? The red/white, oder the ones with black?

Some of the kicks that caught my eye in the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI were:

Sorry for the HUGE photos:

and this really weird, almost cool looking Jordan VI satchel bag....

oh and also the Nike Outlet in Gurnee, IL had a couple pairs of oreo 6's in sz 8-9 going for $99.99. I think I remember someone saying that the oreo 6's would never hit outlets...So just thought I'd let you know what I found.

Some of the kicks that caught my eye in the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI were:

Sorry for the HUGE photos:

and this really weird, almost cool looking Jordan VI satchel bag....

oh and also the Nike Outlet in Gurnee, IL had a couple pairs of oreo 6's in sz 8-9 going for $99.99. I think I remember someone saying that the oreo 6's would never hit outlets...So just thought I'd let you know what I found.

Back
Top Bottom