Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

oh, da Rugged Wearhouse where I work has blk/red and silver/blk Air Total Max Uptempos for $49.99. Also, we got some orange/wht/univ.blue Dunk Hi's for $44.99, multiple colors of Hypermax, Hyperize, and Air Max Rize for $49.99.

which rugged wearhouse u work at?

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

oh, da Rugged Wearhouse where I work has blk/red and silver/blk Air Total Max Uptempos for $49.99. Also, we got some orange/wht/univ.blue Dunk Hi's for $44.99, multiple colors of Hypermax, Hyperize, and Air Max Rize for $49.99.

which rugged wearhouse u work at?

Footlocker clearance Store in NY
845-297-1464

-Various Hyperdunks and Hyperizes in scattered sizes $39.99
*They also had some AM2009 in Black/Gold, White/silver/red, and Silver/black/yellow for $69.99

zjt7bk.jpg

Footlocker clearance Store in NY
845-297-1464

-Various Hyperdunks and Hyperizes in scattered sizes $39.99
*They also had some AM2009 in Black/Gold, White/silver/red, and Silver/black/yellow for $69.99

zjt7bk.jpg

employee told me they did
eyes.gif
.  I know they do/did because they had Red Carpets at one point and they shipped out all of their stock once I posted info in the LBJ VII thread.

employee told me they did
eyes.gif
.  I know they do/did because they had Red Carpets at one point and they shipped out all of their stock once I posted info in the LBJ VII thread.

Obviously everyone would like to get their hands on a Nike Outlet F&F coupon, so let's deal with it this way:

Anyone who makes the effort to grab a few extras or even a stack of these coupons obviously has us in mind. With that said, if you DO have some extra coupons to give out, LEAVE A COMMENT.

With that said, ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE should wait patiently until someone responds. Do not - I repeat - DO NOT leave a comment in this thread asking for one.

Where to get coupons: from my experience, they're either given at the cash register after a purchase, given out to shoppers in the store, or have a stack available by the register. Sometimes emails are given out or they might even show up online.

Again, IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS, DROP A COMMENT.

For those who are in need, be patient and wait.

Obviously everyone would like to get their hands on a Nike Outlet F&F coupon, so let's deal with it this way:

Anyone who makes the effort to grab a few extras or even a stack of these coupons obviously has us in mind. With that said, if you DO have some extra coupons to give out, LEAVE A COMMENT.

With that said, ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE should wait patiently until someone responds. Do not - I repeat - DO NOT leave a comment in this thread asking for one.

Where to get coupons: from my experience, they're either given at the cash register after a purchase, given out to shoppers in the store, or have a stack available by the register. Sometimes emails are given out or they might even show up online.

Again, IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS, DROP A COMMENT.

For those who are in need, be patient and wait.

Nordstrom Rack Long BEACH -

BB2's sz 11+
Cradle Rock Low 11 Asia Pack
Air Max Rise blk/grey lots a sizes
Lebron VI HWC sz 7.5
Zoom MVP wht/orange 11.5
Hyperize wht/orng 9.5
hyperize wht/green 12.5

Nordstrom Rack Long BEACH -

BB2's sz 11+
Cradle Rock Low 11 Asia Pack
Air Max Rise blk/grey lots a sizes
Lebron VI HWC sz 7.5
Zoom MVP wht/orange 11.5
Hyperize wht/orng 9.5
hyperize wht/green 12.5

Update for Ontario mills factory store-

Jordan phat premier 1 (the all red and all blue)
Full size runs of both colors $79 and $59 respectively
Jordan welcome home alpha 1 full size run $89
Jordan 2010 dwade full size run $119
Jordan 2010 black suede full size run $119
Penny 3 blk $59 small sizes only
A lot of others as well. I don't recall them currently.

Back
Top Bottom