OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

oops, yeah, sorry i meant summer league. getting a little ahead of myself here... also, doesn't look like any of them are televised. BOO. like, what couldthey possibly have to show on NBATV that would be better than NBA basketball?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Went To the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Copped the LeBron VI White/Red/Black Colorway for $41.99 sz 8.5, and the White/Red/Black Nike Flight Lite's sz 8.5 for $54.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Were the LBJ 6 on the hash wall or in the aisle? FSR if in the aisle?

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Went To the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Copped the LeBron VI White/Red/Black Colorway for $41.99 sz 8.5, and the White/Red/Black Nike Flight Lite's sz 8.5 for $54.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn, bron VI's for $42? were they FSR or on the hash wall?

Just called Pleasant Prarie, WI outlet with style number in hand and they said they dont have any of the Lebron VI White/Red/Black..

Stopped by Santa Fe, NM today, nothing new to report. I did ask if they had any packages and they have the 15/8 package in a size 15 for $169.99.

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Just called Pleasant Prarie, WI outlet with style number in hand and they said they dont have any of the Lebron VI White/Red/Black..

I Just called and the style # was 346526 101, but they are sold out and they were in fact $42.
They have the Chalks I was told they have size 9 only for $100.

I was looking at the aquamarine 180s on lacelocked. I had the oringinals but I forgot how they were sized. Are they like the 90s 95s and 97s?

Jordan Cement Members Only jackets are down to $24.97 at Nike outlets now. It's finally low enough for me to cop. I went to Philadelphia Premium Outletsbtw.

stopped aj wright in columbus they had adidas team shoe for 35.00 not a bad deal. had about 6 differnt color schems. also had blacklable amd ed hardy on thediscount racks (ed hardy jeans were 31.99 shirts were 19.99. not bad price.

looking for any Nadal or Federer shoes out there if anyone can help me out.....im a sz 11-12.5 thanks in advance

Anyone know where I can find Huarache 09s in size 8.5 besides Eastbay, Footlocker, etc? Any outlets or Nordstrom Racks have em?

Originally Posted by chilliepalmer

I was looking at the aquamarine 180s on lacelocked. I had the oringinals but I forgot how they were sized. Are they like the 90s 95s and 97s?

narrow

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I Just called and the style # was 346526 101, but they are sold out and they were in fact $42.
They have the Chalks I was told they have size 9 only for $100.

yeah uhh wasn't trying to imply that they were not 41.99 just that they have no more of the shoe..

well, i called all the oulets that nikefind said had the white/black Lebron VIs , none had the shoe. I checked size 11.5, 12 and 13...nada

Angel

Originally Posted by ej20love

looking for any Nadal or Federer shoes out there if anyone can help me out.....im a sz 11-12.5 thanks in advance

Going straight off memory but Nike Outlet Lancaster PA had these maybe 3 weeks ago. I don't remember sizes but they were either $49.99 or $59.99
tscni066001-11_p1.jpg
Nike Air Zoom Vapor VI It's worth giving them a call.

I think Woodbury had them also when I was there tonight. 49.99

Speaking of woodbury, I felt like i wanted to punch someone out for no reason thats how bad the selection was. Besides the All Star game AF1's from lastyear (white/pinstripe) for 69.99 and the Lebron 6's (white/red, hornets) they had overpriced garbage

I have never seen Woodbury that bad but it was coming for a long time.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Speaking of woodbury, I felt like i wanted to punch someone out for no reason thats how bad the selection was. Besides the All Star game AF1's from last year (white/pinstripe) for 69.99 and the Lebron 6's (white/red, hornets) they had overpriced garbage

i think the last good thing woodbury got was Grapes, and they had a @*%! load
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Speaking of woodbury, I felt like i wanted to punch someone out for no reason thats how bad the selection was. Besides the All Star game AF1's from last year (white/pinstripe) for 69.99 and the Lebron 6's (white/red, hornets) they had overpriced garbage

Woodbury has been bad for a while bro..i have found some decent clothes but nothin whatsoever..got a pair of LBJ VI's for 70 but nothinspectacular..the girl section is good for girls that wear shox and run a lot like my girl..she always finds steals..well i find 'em for her
laugh.gif

And I live 25 min away from there too.

Got the Grapes there.

The fire red 3s I saw in plenty of sizes when they got them but they were TRUE B GRADES.

Since then, NADA.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Originally Posted by chilliepalmer

narrow
true to size imo, with more room in the toe box. the hoa's 180's are hella comfy.

Ross in Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill (both CA) have nothing worth mentioning..has anyone ever picked up any good kicks at either one?

Back
Top Bottom