OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I read that, but was wondering if it will be considered normal wear and tear or defective, since I've had them for 2 months. I'm going to try regardless.
Nah that's a defect. If they don't cooperate in store just call customer service and they should take care of it.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

View media item 2097634130690-600
A pair of AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO 'GYM RED/WHITE' size 9 only in the back--must ask.

Phone orders accepted.

Last edited:

Thanks, I read that, but was wondering if it will be considered normal wear and tear or defective, since I've had them for 2 months. I'm going to try regardless.
Definitely not normal wear and tear. It is defective.

I had successfully returned (full refund) my Jordan XX8 to the store after I bought it for 1 year and half. Due to popped zoom air.

YMMV, the store may refuse your return and ask you to ship it back to Nike.

Deerpk, ny

Aquas Viii fsr
Flowery janowski hash wall fsr $39
Air max zero yellow sz 13 & 14 $140

Last edited:
Came from East LA, nothing really special. The girls up there are
nerd.gif
got one of their numbers and we going to NIke Store tomorrow
laugh.gif

Long Beach Pike has assorted sizes in Black Nike Mayflys
they got some wide booties in there.

I gotta send my wife to her section sometimes and check out separately 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Somebody mentioned a few pages back that friends & family is coming again soon... any truth to that for those that are in the know?

I was in the Community Store in Portland last week. They had an associate at the door signing people up. Apparently, they are sending out emails for Friends and Family.
Somebody mentioned a few pages back that friends & family is coming again soon... any truth to that for those that are in the know?

Portland Oregon. Not sure what the requirements of a community store versus an outlet. But maybe it's the size? It's pretty much an outlet but it's a stand alone. Not in an outlet mall.

Portland Oregon. Not sure what the requirements of a community store versus an outlet. But maybe it's the size? It's pretty much an outlet but it's a stand alone. Not in an outlet mall.

Where abouts? I'm in pdx too. U talking about the store on MLK?

If you're looking for the KD 9 under retail d!ckssportinggoods is doing $20 off $100. Free shipping also. I dont believe any code is needed.

Found This Yeezy shirt at Gabe.
If you're looking for the KD 9 under retail d!ckssportinggoods is doing $20 off $100. Free shipping also. I dont believe any code is needed.
Thanks for the info. :D

Last edited:
Aurora, IL

Jordan XX9 black gym red marked down to $100. Only size 11 and up though. Small sizes must have gotten cleaned out once the mark down hit. Not sure about phone orders so call and ask.

Last edited:
Yessir! A guy at the door asked if I was aware of friends and family and said they are having people sign up.
I frequent that outlet! Good people there got signed up the other day. Trying to get some Kobe ASG's when the friends and family hits. 

I took a trip up to Oshkosh, WI Factory Store. I successfully returned my popped Flyknit Airmax. The manager was inspecting them for over 5 minutes, couldn't find why it popped. Employee that helped me was great and found some replacements,  but they were $125 and i paid $80 off the hash wall so I passed.

Not much of note. They had Jordan Spike 40s for $79.99.  A size 14 Jordan Spike 40 PE (Black/Cement Grey-Fire Red) for $74.99 on the hash wall, but no % off the hash wall.

Had a decent amount of Jordan 8 Aquas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom