OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFS
Gilroy, CA
3pm visit

All Nike basketball shoes except Jordans are an additional 20% off. I was able to get two pairs of the Kobe XI Easters (FSR) for $128/pair since I missed out on the Nike promo code a few weeks back. This includes Lebrons, Kobes, Hyperrevs, etc. I also saw the blue 2015 hyperrevs for $54.97 plus an additional 20% off. I only had 10 minutes to shop so I really couldn't take any pics or take notes of specific sizes.

Wait… what's there new return policy? No returns on what you purchase?
I was trying to purchase the pants and do a phone order but the lady told me I can't do phone order on that item alone. I really wanted the Tech Fleece Pants for a good price, been looking for those in black.

Stopped by this am. 

Ill add they had Tech Fleece Pant in Black S-XL @ 49.99 

Discount is 20% on footwear and shirts. 

They had their new return policy on display but too many people to take photo of it. It wasnt the photocopied one, so I assume they've officially adjusted the policy. 
What does the new return policy say. What can't you return

For my portland friends:
Just an FYI, Sheikh at Lloyd Center will be having a grand opening for their new store at the end of the month. A dude there said they will be having a bunch of restocks in Nikes, Jordans, Yeezy's, and for y'all girls the new Rihanna Pumas
Copied from a fb sneaker page

^
Let's keep the request strictly through PM fellas.

Also please check your emails, F&F coupon emails started going out today.

Just received the email via Nike randomly just 20 seconds ago :pimp:

Might have to make a trip
To birch run [emoji]129300[/emoji] Worth it? :nerd:

Just received my 30% off Swoosh pass email. Still can't use it as I'm deployed currently, so if you're a REGULAR in the thread and haven't received one I'll give mine up.

PSA: Let's keep the "I just got my FF card!" and the "Can anyone hook it up?" to PMs. Unless there's useful information you'd like to provide, there's really no need to clutter this thread. 

The last friends n family, Nike San Leandro had 30 off clothing. I used the f&f on top of it. Was able to get a plethora of tech fleece for cheap. Hope you guys all eat this weekend! Still patiently waiting for my email so ican splurge on my birthday lol

Last edited by a moderator:
NFS
1600 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

Familiarize regional stock rolling in to F&F this weekend. Selective walk through/clearance. Also a few NikeLab and Wind Runner pieces that are worth the F&F pickup on racks.

View media item 2104455View media item 2104458View media item 2104461View media item 2104462View media item 2104465
F&F emails have been confirmed to be sent today from earlier posts so thank you. Drop side comments and uninformative posting. Big weekend and everyone's excited, I know. Let's not blow the lid off the thread this early.

More info.

Last edited:
Adidas outlet in South Burnaby BC has swingman Bill Russell and larry bird jerseys for 50 $ canadian
And they can be used in the buy 4 items get 40% off too.
I got the last purple jabbar on saturday.
Joints ended up being 27 bucks canadian a piece.

Nba team practice shorts are 15 canadian but only end up being like 8 $ with the deal.
And they have pretty good back packs for 15 as well.

Hash is not hitting footwear wise and there are no rose 6s or lillards 1 or 2s
Some crazylight mids from last year and christmas walls.
Clothing wise, if you like the nba and live in the vancouver area you can prosper and its worth a Google if you aint been.

Just called up North LV Nike factory outlet.... rep said the 20% promo ended yesterday! Damn I knew that I should've went there yesterday! Oh well.... still gonna check it out on the way back from my doc appointment.... just glad I got the Aquas for $100 yesterday! Still so hyped boutit

The typical cycle for additional sales is that there is nothing on sale mon-wed, then, starting on Thursday (and then through Sunday), they have new sales.

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

More basic selective shelf stock in addition to the Saratoga post.
View media item 2104713View media item 2104715View media item 2104716
Lebron XIII Playoff Grey Elite size 11 $200
KD Trey III scattered sizes $39
Hart Instincts $140
Kobe X "Drill Sargeant" size 9 $139

No additional off hash or apparel racks. NikeLab and SB gear scattered in addition to the rack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom