OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Watt is that dude that knows random and not so random things. I always wondered what the f stood for as well.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the "F" on the bar code but I did 4 stock locates. 1 via chat, called the Viejas store and then two other outlet stores. All of the reps told me the product number that I gave them doesn't work anymore or non searchable.

Last edited:
^okay yall are right it is a red P not an F. I'm on mobile so didn't look that hard.

Still begs the question of why it's written on there.

^okay yall are right it is a red P not an F. I'm on mobile so didn't look that hard.

Still begs the question of why it's written on there.

P because his last name starts with a p. He has a connection there with manager any hot item gets saved for him and marked. I remember him telling me this and the manager would tell employees p is for promo

The new outlet mall in Grand Rapids, MI has its grand opening July 30th do the NFS usually have any big grand opening sales or highly desired shoes or anything I should be prepping for?

I will definitely enjoy not having to drive 1.5 hours to the nearest outlet and will make sure I post updates pretty frequently for you guys. 

Last edited:
The new outlet mall in Grand Rapids, MI has its grand opening July 30th do the NFS usually have any big grand opening sales or highly desired shoes or anything I should be prepping for?

I will definitely enjoy not having to drive 1.5 hours to the nearest outlet and will make sure I post updates pretty frequently for you guys. 

They may have a few gems on the hash wall. And may do a gift card giveaway for first so many customers on opening day or something. A lot will depend on what the stores selling focus is.

I have 2 outlets near me and one has mainly NSW/golf/running and the other has mainly Jordan/basketball/premium product. So that will make a difference on what products they carry.

They may have a few gems on the hash wall. And may do a gift card giveaway for first so many customers on opening day or something. A lot will depend on what the stores selling focus is.

I have 2 outlets near me and one has mainly NSW/golf/running and the other has mainly Jordan/basketball/premium product. So that will make a difference on what products they carry.

Pretty much this.
There might be a Jordan/Basketball/Sportswear that they'll release, but it all just depends.

I have one opening right around the corner from me but it opens on a thursday...during the day smh. Not worth sacrificing a day's pay but hopefully by the weekend there will still be some gems.

I have one opening right around the corner from me but it opens on a thursday...during the day smh. Not worth sacrificing a day's pay but hopefully by the weekend there will still be some gems.

...go after work? Or do you work a 10am-9pm shift?

Oceanside outlet 7/21

I went and copped the Air Jordan T -shirt with the big jumpman logo and it says AIR underneath for 17.97. As far as shoes the best shoes I saw were the Air Flare white/blue/green $79.99. Air Max 2013 black/grey $110 and the KD 7 blue/black with strap

Back
Top Bottom