OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in Houston thread but - Cypress Outlet has probably 50 pairs of OG AM 1 Sail Red for either $69.99 or $79.99 + 20% off. At least 50. They also have a a ton of the white, black, red Revis Trainers (more black than red ones) in all sizes for around $50 bucks and then 20% off.

Posted this in Houston thread but - Cypress Outlet has probably 50 pairs of OG AM 1 Sail Red for either $69.99 or $79.99 + 20% off. At least 50. They also have a a ton of the white, black, red Revis Trainers (more black than red ones) in all sizes for around $50 bucks and then 20% off.
The white with 3m revis'?

Last edited:
hit up Paramus outlet on Saturday, as usual nothing special, and the hash wall here were only 20%, not 40. They had penny v's in small sized in the black and yellow CW for 119 with 20%off. I did leave with a pair of revis' for thirty bucks, but that was about all that was decent in the store:

View media item 506745View media item 506746

Last edited:
nice pickup! great shoe. i just bought the wind chill color way. jets color is the only one i refuse to buy tho lol

Thanks, I got no problem buying this CW cuz he ain't with the jets no more. Plus it kinda matches GB cw

What up everyone!
It's that time of the year again....F&F sale July 25-28.
Once again one of NT finest KGdakid21 has blessed us all with a huge amount of coupons. Thanks once again big homie! Hope u still out here.....I'm sure he still checks in every once in a while.
Due to some personal things and just life in general, I've been extremely busy and have not had the time to post this up. I know it's all last minute and all but I guarantee these are all going out tomorrow.

No one will be turned away! There will be over 80 coupons being mailed out.
Please do not respond in this thread, just send me a PM.....due to the lateness on my part just send me a PM with name and address.

Once again please be mindful of others and do not send multiple request.
Thanks once again to KGdakid21!!

As usual staff members and my fellow chi-town natives will get preference over all.

***************************edit******************************

Time to shut it down. Way too many request. I will reply to all those whose coupons were mailed out. I apologize to everyone else I wasn't able to get. Chances are that if u didnt send a pm by 10:30am cst I won't be able to help.

Last edited:
Just copped the the grey cw of thezoom revis for 70 shipped! This is the colorway I've been really looking for a steal on it and finally got it thanks to sneakersteal!

Copped the Pimento's am1 for 36.24 shipped to nyc from kittery outlet.

They don't have any 9.5. I ordered a 10 don't know what other sizes they have.

Number is (207) 451-6094

Copped the Pimento's am1 for 36.24 shipped to nyc from kittery outlet.

They don't have any 9.5. I ordered a 10 don't know what other sizes they have.

Number is (207) 451-6094
That's a sweet deal.

Might have to triple up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom