***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
To be fair, the first drop of the tinkers were very limited.

People didn’t know that another release was on the way until a few days after the first drop
We did know. The very first release was a surprise release on snkrs about a week before the actual release date which was limited but they still released multiple times after that so...

we’ll know for sure saturday...

most of the time when samples or pe’s get an official release, its pretty limited.

between the three apps i’m sure most of us in here will get a pair tho either way

These Michigan 12’s come in the box that the Pinnacle 6’s and Jeter 11 lows came in :pimp:. I’ve been wanting that box for the collection, but haven’t cared for any the shoes thats released with this box.

giphy.gif

Beyond trash

i'm in a generous mood so @urbanmiracle and @kungfu koala ya'll can join ^ in this one
377059c3f048e3f8ad12a9f240a2c6c3.gif

Well it looks like we got a bunch of story toppers in here...

I will see your Tom Brady auto and raise you...

I'm gonna have cocktails with Lucy Liu as she signs my left shoe, and then have Adam Schefter sign my right shoe - WHILE HE PUTS UP THE STICKERS FOR MY LEAGUE AT OUR FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT
schefter_phones.jpg

i'm going to have Darth Vadar sign my pair of M12 while Madonna sings "like a virgin" then i'm have Pain, Konan, Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Deidra, and Kakuzu sign my internationals :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom