***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

I got all those plus the Wools and black Ovos, and now I feel like I need every other 12 that ever releases just to keep going...whether they even look good or not.

Blue suedes are not all that

Not gonna lie i copped these and I like em! :lol:

Havent worn them yet. Although, I dont anticipate any issues, I wouldnt want to get confused of running with Surenos ...or Nortenos for that matter. :\

Tell me again what tf does suwoo mean??? :lol:

Last edited:
Blue suedes are not all that

Not gonna lie i copped these and I like em! :lol:

Havent worn them yet. Although, I dont anticipate any issues, I wouldnt want to get confused of running with Surenos ...or Nortenos for that matter. :\

Tell me again what tf does suwoo mean??? :lol:

Suwoo, A Blood-to-Bood Call Sign. When seeking recognition from another Blood Gang member, call out "Su-Woo!"

A greeting to another Blood gang member.

I've worn mine, the suede is actually pretty nice on them, I have some of my 12s coming in this wk so I'm excited

dannyarcher dannyarcher that's what I did I got them all, some of them I got 2x :lol: for reasons

Suwoo, A Blood-to-Bood Call Sign. When seeking recognition from another Blood Gang member, call out "Su-Woo!"

I've worn mine, the suede is actually pretty nice on them, I have some of my 12s coming in this wk so I'm excited

dannyarcher dannyarcher that's what I did I got them all, some of them I got 2x :lol: for reasons

Hold up...

#1 You bought all blue shoes which you "hate?"
#2 You KNOW you aint in no gang. Quit playing! :lol:

Last edited:

Hold up...

#1 You bought all blue shoes which you "hate?"
#2 You KNOW you aint in no gang. Quit playing! :lol:

#1 I buy all 12s regardless of color
#2 we all have a past, 7734 I'm in the largest gang in the Free world now

Welp I pulled the trigger on kicks crew, $280 but it's cheaper than if I'd struck out so it is what it is

$310 for CNY 12's good? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
That's a great price
I thought kickscrew was legit?

are these fakes than? price too good to be true if 310 is the going rate
http://kicks-crew.com/detail/17420/Nike-Air-Jordan-12-Retro-CNY/Chinese-New-Year/881427-122/
see my post above, i paid $280 back when they first came out so $310 a $30 price hike seems legit, they weren't that popular unless it's the GS then i can see those going for a lot more than the chinese taxis

Kickscrew has them for $200? 
nerd.gif

Am I missing something here?

I thought kickscrew was legit?
are these fakes than? price too good to be true if 310 is the going rate
http://kicks-crew.com/detail/17420/Nike-Air-Jordan-12-Retro-CNY/Chinese-New-Year/881427-122/

My mistake I thought you was talking about the psny when you did post cny 12's
Kickscrew is 100 percent legit and that $200.00 price plus shipping at $45.00 from hongkong from NYC is super fast
Also the best price on the internet for this shoe

Was thinking of getting another pair

Too bad they don't have the chinese singles day 13's in my size I would order from kickscrew with no hesitation

It took a week to get my pair I was extremely happy with their shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom