***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
if my 04 french blues or flint gray separate right now 
mad.gif
 especially when i passed on the retro

if my 04 french blues or flint gray separate right now 
mad.gif
 especially when i passed on the retro

The glue on the midsole seems to dry out a ton. Prime for separating.
i may need to go back to wearing my 12s regularly
idk why you passed on the retro
i don't buy a retro if the ver. i currently have looks great, right now the only ones on my replace list are taxi, playoffs, and rising suns only bcuz of yellowing, all other 22prs look amazing, but it helps that i take care of my XIIs

if my 04 french blues or flint gray separate right now >:  especially when i passed on the retro

The glue on the midsole seems to dry out a ton. Prime for separating.

i may need to go back to wearing my 12s regularly
idk why you passed on the retro

i don't buy a retro if the ver. i currently have looks great, right now the only ones on my replace list are taxi, playoffs, and rising suns only bcuz of yellowing, all other 22prs look amazing, but it helps that i take care of my XIIs
yea but like 12 years or so old? 'knock on wood'

id be too scared and cop the new one as a backup especially with its resell only at retail+tax and ship damn near

For any Canadians interested in the suede blue 12s Nike Canada online dropped them earlier today still sizes left

Disgusting

Looks like it was over some Wool 12's?
They were Blue Suede. BASH Facebook page did some CSI investigating 
laugh.gif
 nonetheless, no life is worth it over sneakers. Hence why I rarely do sneaker meetups in person and even if I do, it's in public with people around

did dude get shot? in the face?

was he with his girl? I'd have her posted in the cut with a draco ready to let it sing :pimp:

or just meet in the lobby of a public building

or both

Last edited:
I'll never understand that corny *** ****. You know how bummy you look robbing/shooting ****** over shoes?

It was indeed an unfortunate situation but the seller certainly could use a good dose of common sense.
Why he didn't use a mall, store, library, police station, bank etc. is really hard to understand.

AS PROMISED.. THEY DEF RUN SMALLER THAN THE FLU GAMES.. I WENT HALF SIZE UP TO A 10.5 WHICH COMES WITH A COMPLIMENTARY BOX BIGGER THAN ANY NIKE/JB SHOE IVE EVER HAD
Thanks again for the tip, I got the same size from NDC as i have in my flus... didn't work.

I'm now waiting for the replacements in half a size up.

how does this happen.. (again like you said) in the same year, same model, different sizing..[emoji]129300[/emoji]

put in 100 tickets for ovo's on goat for the raffle,spread the rest out. tryin to get some Christmas money :smh:

for myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom