***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Got the Alternates, French Blues, Neoprenes, and Wings

Struck out on Masters and Flu Games

Hoping I can get these OVOs

The Wools are slowing growing on me too

Last edited:
Did someone say limited? These are growing on me all the sudden :rofl: they look dope but too much heat coming out. Must choose wisely

Last edited:
Wool basketball shoes.
On a model whose leather upper loses all support within 10 runs.
Wool and leather must be equal in price now I guess to be charging the same.
Therefore all these premium 4s and pinnacles should be the price of grs as the worth of the upper material has no relation to the price.

Kos and jordan 1s showed how to price different materials at the lines inception.
Now they are playing dumb because their customers have no standards

Anyone attempt to ball in the neoprene yet?Haha I feel like it would seem...odd. 

JB needs to drop the playoffs again with no gimmicks - not as a low, not with some fading leather that turns into wings - just simple playoffs.

Anyone attempt to ball in the neoprene yet?Haha I feel like it would seem...odd. 

JB needs to drop the playoffs again with no gimmicks - not as a low, not with some fading leather that turns into wings - just simple playoffs.
they just dropped them in 2012, i'm sure they and the taxi's and the obsidians will hit in 2019, what I'm truly waiting on is the Dorenbacher 12s can't be to far off at this point, pretty much most of the others have been done

Last edited:
Saw them on a sneaker con video from Mike rich,they ain't horrible. Not bad at all. Looks like a good winter beater
I was there at that event, had them in hand. Not too bad, quality is appropriate for the price point. 
Nah, wool doesn't cost more than pleather

Nah, wool doesn't cost more than pleather
True. But then again, Blue Suede 12s are retailing for $190 while the Wools are going for $200.

I beg to differ felllas. I posted this last week in case you missed it.

http://niketalk.com/t/641956/official-jordan-xii-12-thread-new-releases/4200_100#post_26550326

The Jordan "Pull the Wool over our eyes" 12s price point is just that....price gouging. Not some "premium" price point or some kind of premium "Wool" material.

Check out the price of wool for instance. This pic is the latest one I could find on the net.

The price of polyester is in the same category as the cotton line.

When comparing leather, it gets tricky. Leather is not sold in the same matter. The hides are sold per square foot. So a little more digging and it comes out to less than wool per pound prices. My guesstimate is somewhere between wool and cotton prices. With synthetic leathers half the cost of real leather. So all these PU synthetic leather shoes should cost the same as cotton/polyester shoes.

Flu games, French blues at $190. (Assuming they're real leather)
Nylons at $190.
Wools at $200.

You would think.... either we are getting ripped off at the nylon price point. Or.... the Flus and FBs are synthetic leathers, which puts them in line with the nylons.

Check this faux leather.

Contents: 100% Vinyl

Fabric Weight: Heavyweight

Hand: Soft

Description: This upholstery weight, cotton flannel backed faux leather fabric has a soft hand and is perfect for upholstery, pillows and head boards.

Is that our beloved blk/red 'banned' 1 leather??
With an alleged 100k in existence, and the price point of the raw materials.... I think this is what we got. (imo)
Hence the funky chemical smell upon opening the box.
Huh. This makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the reference.

Does anyone know what 12s Andre Drummond was wearing at media day? It was hard to tell from the pictures online.

So the wools don't have FL zoom and only reg air unit in the heel. Thanks Nike.
Nike markerting has been known to be wrong on multiple occasions with their tech specs. I'm willing to bet it will have full length zoom. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom