***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
The pinks have caught my eye a couple times and after I picked up Melos I said why not. Looked online and saw 250-260 for my 8.5. So I hit a local dude up that had em listed since release. He said 180 so I hopped on it. The pink really pops and for some might scare them away but I kinda like it(Dip Set will be in heavy rotation today). Had the shirt for my white infrareds which pushed me a little more to get them lol. I've definitely bought shoes to go with clothing I've had lol. But yea unds'ing these today. I feel like I'm the only non Levi's guy in the forum. Def couldn't bring out the Ravens jersey for this one.
lmao

nerd.gif

Street gear video for gym reds [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gym reds are fire!

Weirdest thing.. When I watched that top video on my iPhone, every time the guy says "if you get yourself a pair, make sure to uh" Siri pops up and asks, "what time would you like to set your alarm?" :lol: I rewound it to see if it was coincidence, and it did it almost every time. Odd.

Anyways, if it wasn't such a busy month Gym Reds would be a double..

If y'all had to choose. The UNC 12s or Gym Red?

July will be a good month. Maybe cop the 14s, for sure cop the Nike Air 5s. The gym red 12s are a maybe too. I got enough white/red J's. Like the white/red XIII. The UNC 12s are pulling me towards those.

I think ovo 12 are dropping too. But not really a priority for me.

Last edited:
the white red white colorway is going to be one few plus colorways to sell out just like the masters

i haven't got one pair of 12's so far this year at box price :smh:

Last edited:
the white red white colorway is going to be one few  of all plus colorways to sell out just like the masters

i haven't got one pair of 12's so far this year at box price
mean.gif
bruh, no 12 will sit, not one, if the gs sells out day one, the adults won't make it in any cw but i'm ok if any and all sit

Back
Top Bottom