Official Jordan XI Thread

1661537939999.png

In for the yellow if the actual looks like that. The other is not good at all

Neither one of those for me most likely.

They've been saturating the market with XI Low since the last decade.

They're really trying to pimp things out with those two with the snakeskin and elephant print gimmicks. They're basically rehashing the snakeskin gimmick in a yellow colorway. The elephant print gimmick is something new and it will be interesting to see how the execution on the finished product looks.

I'll always have a bias with patent leather for the XI since it's how I initially saw them in spring 1995 when Jordan wore them in that year's playoffs.

Columbia/Legend Blue XI rumored to be re-released in 2023 according to this. They will have the 1996 shape with the high patent leather cut.

Details verbally elaborated in the 11:42 mark of this video. He stated they will use the Legend Blue colorway instead of the Columbia colorway, whatever that means.

Really hoping we get the Columbia 11s next year as rumored. I have the most recent release, but need those in the OG style build. I have and love the Gammas, and I’d totally support getting them in the OG build, but the current hype/fandom of that shoe is hilarious to me. While many of us loved them, they were also quite disliked by many as well. But then again with many Jordan releases, weirdly with this sneaker sht, you get far enough from the last release day of a brand new color and many people start to view pairs they didn’t like as “grails” all of a sudden.

Really hoping we get the Columbia 11s next year as rumored. I have the most recent release, but need those in the OG style build. I have and love the Gammas, and I’d totally support getting them in the OG build, but the current hype/fandom of that shoe is hilarious to me. While many of us loved them, they were also quite disliked by many as well. But then again with many Jordan releases, weirdly with this sneaker sht, you get far enough from the last release day of a brand new color and many people start to view pairs they didn’t like as “grails” all of a sudden.
I don't care for gammas. Once we get Columbias, in done with 11s

I feel like if you have either 1 of the 4 black based joints(Gammas, Space Jams, Jubilees, Cap and Gowns) then you don't really need the other 3 since they pretty much cover the same bases. Redundant purchases imo

Back
Top Bottom