OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

No not directed at anyone, but I was just stressin that there is no need for people to be makin fun of shoes other people like. Not you but I just hate to seepeople on here just lookin to try and make someone feel stupid.. The shoe game is supposed to be love, everyone helpin people with their game. Not mad atconversation.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Uptempoair has vi 160 shipped
Thanks...missed the sneakerhead drop last night, and this ended up being cheaper. These are in stock as well which means I should get them nextweek w/ their free shipping (Ground - 2-8 Days - dependent upon location). I've never dealt w/ UTA before, but I haven't heard any bad things aboutthem. Hopefully all goes well. 1 pair down, 1 more to go!

Is uptempo Air the same stuff I'd get in like footlocker? Or is there a chance of B grades? Also do these fit true to size or half a size bigger

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There's nothing you can spray to make these darker.

These are junk.

Suede? I feel that JB didn't even make these suede to seperate these from the previous model, I feel that this is the cheapest route for JB to cash in.

Enjoy these people. I have 2 pairs of the real deal..

You have two pairs of Og's? Congrats man.

man Im happey dan a B@$#$$% just copped from uptempoair for 159.99 size 14 and dont have to worry about camping out now time tofind me a matching shirt to go with them hahaha hopefully they dont send me a size 8.5 like eastbay did or take place my money on hold like finishline did lol

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=1&ct=image&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA
bjennings.jpg
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...mage_result&resnum=1&ct=image&ved=0CAoQ9QEwAA

Originally Posted by ShoeGameSoSick

Damn I missed my size! Did they ever have a 9 on uptempoair? Im gonna try and cop from pickyourshoes when they get them
that is what i copped.

Originally Posted by rauls054

people have to relax already these are not sj you will be able to find a pair also there not infareds/durabuck hot pink/stiff leather that creases easy and scuffs away.
fixed

im pissed they arent the infrareds..i been waiting so long for those to re release but o well im still coppin these...i never get tired of a good blk n redcolorway of ne retro...

Dammit I missed out. Hopefully a restock cause I will like it if I can receive em a week early.

OG dudes aka "Jordan Experts" are so annoying now. For as long as I've been on NT. All they do is complain and then release day. They post"Copped" with a pic.lol

I reserved my judgment until I saw them in person.... Then I saw them.... And brought 2 pair
laugh.gif

20055_104528686232965_100000275033974_112349_6203517_n.jpg

These are
pimp.gif
. I might go back and cop another.

Originally Posted by Mr718

I reserved my judgment until I saw them in person.... Then I saw them.... And brought 2 pair
laugh.gif

These are
pimp.gif
nice, where did you cop?
what size are they?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Mr718

laugh.gif

These are
pimp.gif
nice, where did you cop?
what size are they?
pimp.gif
Fordham Rd in The Bronx. These are certified fire. The material is definitely different, but if it were the same durabuck people would complainabout that too. Lets just be happy that brought back the "Black/Red" colorway and take it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom