OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^Yeah i just buy sneakers if i have the money and want to treat my self that's about it people take this thing to far buying 2 pairs and crap just to sell and stuff to me its dumb go get a

real job open a sneaker store or online store these resellers are the reason the space jam release was what it was everyone could have got there pair at retail if only people wasn't so

selfish and greedy tons of kids could not get there gift because of losers who want to buy 3 pairs and for what
what the heck are you talking about i buy what ever i whant to by its not for resell its for me so if i have the money so be it your not payingfor my shoes and also i have a job and a good one thats why i can afford to get as many pair as i whant im not selfish to me alot of people on here buy as muchas they whant so dont cry if you ant get a pair for retail thats not my problem

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will only lead to disappointment in the end.

No just you, keep refilling the hatoraide

The size of this thread is making me nervous. I dont want to get up early for this release. Local footlocker said they were getting 24 pairs. Probably around 2in each size.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^Yeah i just buy sneakers if i have the money and want to treat my self that's about it people take this thing to far buying 2 pairs and crap just to sell and stuff to me its dumb go get a

real job open a sneaker store or online store these resellers are the reason the space jam release was what it was everyone could have got there pair at retail if only people wasn't so

selfish and greedy tons of kids could not get there gift because of losers who want to buy 3 pairs and for what
what the heck are you talking about i buy what ever i whant to by its not for resell its for me so if i have the money so be it your not paying for my shoes and also i have a job and a good one thats why i can afford to get as many pair as i whant im not selfish to me alot of people on here buy as much as they whant so dont cry if you ant get a pair for retail thats not my problem
6i8nih.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

are people really lining up? I don't believe!

Believe it babygirl... and i'ma go to the mall in the whitest part of town.

Got a birthday to attend to tonight. But i don't secure my pairs online... i'ma skip the shindig,
wake up at 5 and wait in line with all the other sneakerheads and what it do, babyboo.

Need two pairs for myself.

*in kanye west voice in Can't Tell Me Nothing Mixtape*

"JORDANS IS THE SIXES!!!!"

I'm getting paid today so if i gotta allocate top dollar to these i will.

Count on it babygirls....

Originally Posted by BinYe

Got a birthday to attend to tonight. But i don't secure my pairs online... i'ma skip the shindig,
wake up at 5 and wait in line with all the other sneakerheads and what it do, babyboo.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]what in the hell[/color]

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

my exact reaction W.T.F. is bro talkin about.......translator please?????

Nah but seriously all jokes a side are people really lining up for these if that's true that's crazy didn't realize there was this much hype forthese kicks

*does the splits in the air*

*rips boxers*

Apologies... i'm on drugs and work isn't helping.

Delirium set it too early.

*in freeway voice*

"EARRRLLYYY!!!!"

I hope these are a hot release. It's more fun that way.
I don't want a shoe everyone and their mom can cop.
And if I don't get them, I'll cry for weeks, then make up an excuse about JB's poor quality and I'll be ok.

Originally Posted by super23freak

I hope these are a hot release. It's more fun that way.
I don't want a shoe everyone and their mom can cop.
And if I don't get them, I'll cry for weeks, then make up an excuse about JB's poor quality and I'll be ok.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by bdis1986

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

my exact reaction W.T.F. is bro talkin about.......translator please?????

babygirl?
Ice-Cube-Check-Yo-Self-425135.jpg

i caved and got my pair (last one in my size). $150 flat. tried them on and it fits true to size. im surprised since my 01 pair fits slightly bigger. i'vebeen a fan of the 6 so that is why i bought it. i may buy another pair but we shall see. i have another transaction that i need to make. but this shoe is solidand i encourage you VI fans to get em.

can't front, these are fly...

about to take my dough over to my hook up at footaction... he's copping them tomorrow for me for 30% off... no line, no wait, nothing... hell, he'llprolly deliver them to me...

about to find out if i can cop a 2nd pair on the 30% too...

I can't belive people sleepin on white/red xii's but campin out for this, don't get me wrong vi is hotter then a pair of xii's but not thisONE!! I'm goin to jump all over white/red and I'm hopin for white/blue hell I'd cop the DB CW before blk/red!!

and yo, off topic (can't find a thread on it, and i know it'll prolly get locked if i start one), but what's this i hear about cement IV'sretro'd this year? someone said they've seen a sample already... are they talking about white cement?

i already got a pair of wearable white cement IV's from '99, and i LOVE them, prolly my fav shoe of all time... BUT, i wouldn't be mad at a newretro of it... just in case mine do crack anytime soon...

proofah.jpg

So uhm, I got this because I couldn't get a hold of that Timberland Balm, is this any good for the suede on the VI's?

How much of it should I spray on the shoes?

Do I have to take the laces off before spraying it?

Should I waterproof the sole as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am in no way trying to hype these shoes up or say they are better than the space jams, but went to see them today at my local mall and if you paid 175 forthe space jams and won't drop 150 on these you crazy...........also I bet in 3 years these will be going for more $ on ebay and harder to buy than thespace jam 2009s, WATCH especialy after yall see the infrared samples....Hint

Back
Top Bottom