OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I personally think this is one of the hottest shoes to drop in the last 5 years (probably the hottest in my book next to the DMP 6)... I've always preferred 6's over 11's, so that explains my ranking.

My 2 pairs were well-made. No ashiness, no scratches, paint and glue were fine.

My ONLY advice to people who decide to buy this shoe is to cop a car detailing brush (the one with the blue bristles). They cost like $3 from Walmart or CVS. I would use this over any shoe brush out there. The bristles are super soft and wont scratch the surface of your shoes or remove the suede fibers over time like shoe brushes tend to do. Just my advice.

Good advice. That's the problem with normal shoe brushes, the scratch, especially the ones that come with the suede cleaners.

Imma co-sign on this. Good advice.

And also, for anyone going out on RD to cop these, make sure you get them to bring out multiple pairs of the size you are copping so you can scour through andfind the best available pair. Because I have seen four pairs in person all to varying degrees of quality. Nicest pair I saw was at my local FA.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Imma co-sign on this. Good advice.

And also, for anyone going out on RD to cop these, make sure you get them to bring out multiple pairs of the size you are copping so you can scour through and find the best available pair. Because I have seen four pairs in person all to varying degrees of quality. Nicest pair I saw was at my local FA.

This is very true, if you are picky like me, you will find some little things that will bother you.

But that is every JB release though
laugh.gif

Around my neck of the woods dudes are gonna be camping (no joke) so ill just hope my pair doesnt appear ashy out of the box

SOCAL HEADS

The Attic in Buena Park is selling them right now, just swooped up my pair. Get them now if you don't want to deal with the lines and headaches onSaturday!

If anyone in the Chicago area needs a guaranteed pair (just one) for retail (no tax)+shipping+Paypal fees email me asap at [email protected]. I would needyou to pick up 2 dress shirts on the sale at Zara (only $29.99 each). Seems like the Chicago location is the only one in the country with them in stock. Firstcome first served only.

Guy, its got nothing too with being limited. I needed a favor, and I'm sure there'll be someone that won't be able to make it on RD to pick themup. I don't see it as anything else but mutual benefit, why knock it if its got nothing to do with you?

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Just picked these up for wifey.
pimp.gif

Wrong thread!! Just kidding.
laugh.gif

Those are nice.

lol.. I know.. but I didnt wanna search for, nor start a new thread for these..

I know, I was just messing.
laugh.gif

If I had a daughter, I would buy her a pair, because my girl is not into sneakers.
frown.gif

Just picked these up for wifey.
pimp.gif

Wrong thread!! Just kidding.
laugh.gif

Those are nice.

lol.. I know.. but I didnt wanna search for, nor start a new thread for these..

I know, I was just messing.
laugh.gif

If I had a daughter, I would buy her a pair, because my girl is not into sneakers.
frown.gif
I know, my girl isnt into sneakers.. but I'm tryna get her a nice lil kick game.. she even got her some space jams.. lol. One day she'llunderstand.

I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neitherwill you

Why compare to the Infrareds? These are a retro+ colorway, and it's entirely a different shoe.

It's nice for a retro+ colorway.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neither will you

I don't give a crap about other people, it's for my own personal reference. If I'm paying $150, I want the nicest looking pair in the store.

Why compare to the Infrareds? These are a retro+ colorway, and it's entirely a different shoe.

It's nice for a retro+ colorway

THIS.

I keep saying, I love this Retro+ colorway
happy.gif

I think you guys a little OCD when it comes to sneakers the little things you guys complain about people are not even going to see when you wear them neither will you

I don't give a crap about other people, it's for my own personal reference. If I'm paying $150, I want the nicest looking pair in the store.
i agree, sadly when i do ask for other pairs to pick and choose in the past the associate
indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in thissize" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i agree, sadly when i do ask for other pairs to pick and choose in the past the associate
indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in this size" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

They are lazy. I noticed this at Finishline, they have the laziest mofo's ever working there.

If they were to do that to me, I'll just say, "okay I'm going to another store". See how quick they run to the back to get you anotherpair. Aholes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

indifferent.gif
me and says "sorry this is the last one or the only pair in this size" when i know its BS lol then again i could be wrong but o wells

You got that right though, I am a little OCD or whatever pseudo-psych term you wanna try to use when it comes to my kicks. I don't give a S what peoplelook at when they see my shoes. I want my kicks to be fresh and I don't want off color paint, glue on my suede, gumming around the soles, cloudy airpockets etc...

And I will see them, everytime I put them on and back in the box when I am done. Go cop the first pair you get your hands on brah and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom