OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by pay jape

wow. some of you take this shhh way too seriously.
roll.gif

Why are people typing about copper foams in an Air Jordan VI retro thread? They're comfortable but, those #$@*s are also ugly.

Another thing too...

If people have so much hate for this release, what is complaining over and over going to do? What are you trying to accomplish by consistently hating? When Igo into a thread where there's a shoe I dislike, I type it ONCE and leave. Most of the time for good from the thread. I just don't understand theconcept of continuing to elaborate hate for a shoe when the obvious opinion has already been stated. Call me crazy. It just doesn't make sense. I'msure MOST of the haters in this thread would not complain so abundantly if this were some kind of in-person discussion. You'd probably be physically thrownout of the conversation for acting like little girls.
laugh.gif

If you feel resentment towards these statements, I'm probably directing them to you. However, I'm typing to all the haters in general, not just one ortwo. Just my .02 cents.

I love my pair from 1990 and these new retros. The suede is a nice touch, and the differences in red isn't enough to scream about. I guess I'm an easyconsumer to please.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If people have so much hate for this release, what is complaining over and over going to do? What are you trying to accomplish by consistently hating?

I Don`t post in here often but since you mentioned this, certainly caught my eye.My question is What are you people trying to accomplish (a.k.aNikekidwonder,etc etc)for constantly replying to all the hate for these shoes? Defending them from people that don`t like them? Just like everybodyelse, THEY GOT THEIR OWN OPINION ..

ON THE SIDE: i`m still copping multiples
happy.gif
and NikekidWonder MIGHT BE ABLE TO HIT 300 POST in this THREAD ALONE... good for you kid
eek.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rdrex7

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If people have so much hate for this release, what is complaining over and over going to do? What are you trying to accomplish by consistently hating?

I Don`t post in here often but since you mentioned this, certainly caught my eye.My question is What are you people trying to accomplish (a.k.a Nikekidwonder,etc etc)for constantly replying to all the hate for these shoes? Defending them from people that don`t like them? Just like everybody else, THEY GOT THEIR OWN OPINION ..

ON THE SIDE: i`m still copping multiples
happy.gif
and NikekidWonder MIGHT BE ABLE TO HIT 300 POST in this THREAD ALONE... good for you kid
eek.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
You can throw as many punches as you want at me but i feel what defines a man is composure and i am going to keep my composure and walk away froma senseless fight

Through out this thread i have been arguing and i am done arguing i just want to cop my jay's and be happy

@ NikeKidWonder. "i am going to keep my composure and walk away from a senseless fight"
But then AGAIN you FELT THE NEED TO QUOTE ME
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I couldve gotten these yesterday for 150 plus tax. They are avail here in SoCal. Have to turn them down even though i dont want to man. DAMN, but my priorities are in order so i gotta take care of business before pleasure
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rdrex7

@ NikeKidWonder. "i am going to keep my composure and walk away from a senseless fight"
But then AGAIN you FELT THE NEED TO QUOTE ME
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Seriously??

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I want to present a scenario before you:

Say Jordan Brand DID re-release the Infrared 6s. Made them with Durabuck and Nike Air in the back. But the paint cracked and chipped like many of the releases in the past 3 years. Would you OG sneakerheads be happy then?

My guess is no. One, you would complain that the shoe many of you dropped $300-$500 on was now readily accessible. Two, you would still complain about the quality, saying paint chips were inexcusible. Third, alot of you would fabricate faults that you "found" with the shoe, saying the shape is off and what not.

My point is that the mass public who can't afford Infrareds now get a similar colored VI with different material. Your investment that you worked so hard to attain is protected. I'm an semi-OG of this board (I've been here at least 5 years and have several OG Jordans) and don't mind this colorway. You can complain until the cows come home, but your complaints fall on deaf ears. Jordan Brand doesn't care. The newbies don't care..they'll buy what they want and your opinion isn't going to change that. Saying "you don't like them" over and over is just wasting your breath. With a week away, do you honestly expect them to scrap this shoe? NO! They're coming out, and there's no other choice than to either buy them or don't buy them.

Talking about how things used to be doesn't mean a damn thing. NOTHING stays the same..especially 10 years later. The only thing you can do is be thankful you were around to experience the previous release, or let the past stay in the past and move on.

dude just stop i have posted this about 10 times already they don't want to listen to reasoning just cop and forget the haters no point

there just going to ignore all the post that make sense like this and post non sense

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Niketalk has turned into the new jordan heads vs the OG jordan heads I think that they need to split Niketalk into two seperate website www.niketalkOGs.com and www.niketalknewGs.com

indifferent.gif

The shoe community is a joke. Mainly because of OG sneakerheads.
Not really, dude. I'm an Original sneaker-head but, I don't think like they do. I can keep an open mind. Things change, so do sneakers.From Converse All-Stars to Air Jordans. A real sneaker-head doesn't try to impose their thoughts onto other people. Just rock what you like regardless ofothers' opinion. It's just certain individuals that think they have a correct say because they've been on niketalk for 50 years or they got theirfirst pair of J's when the retro versions started coming out, that have this mentality. The sneaker-head community is a family too. You have your brothersand sisters, then you have your relatives from afar that you just cannot seem to come eye to eye with for whatever reason.

I wouldn't base my perception on the opinions of people from niketalk. There seems to be an onslaught of biased people on here. There are way more sneakerheads outside of NT. Especially in major cities and here in the Chi.

Say Jordan Brand DID re-release the Infrared 6s. Made them with Durabuck and Nike Air in the back. But the paint cracked and chipped like many of the releases in the past 3 years. Would you OG sneakerheads be happy then?

My guess is no. One, you would complain that the shoe many of you dropped $300-$500 on was now readily accessible. Two, you would still complain about the quality, saying paint chips were inexcusible. Third, alot of you would fabricate faults that you "found" with the shoe, saying the shape is off and what not.

My point is that the mass public who can't afford Infrareds now get a similar colored VI with different material. Your investment that you worked so hard to attain is protected. I'm an semi-OG of this board (I've been here at least 5 years and have several OG Jordans) and don't mind this colorway. You can complain until the cows come home, but your complaints fall on deaf ears. Jordan Brand doesn't care. The newbies don't care..they'll buy what they want and your opinion isn't going to change that. Saying "you don't like them" over and over is just wasting your breath. With a week away, do you honestly expect them to scrap this shoe? NO! They're coming out, and there's no other choice than to either buy them or don't buy them.

Talking about how things used to be doesn't mean a damn thing. NOTHING stays the same..especially 10 years later. The only thing you can do is be thankful you were around to experience the previous release, or let the past stay in the past and move on.

dude just stop i have posted this about 10 times already they don't want to listen to reasoning just cop and forget the haters no point

there just going to ignore all the post that make sense like this and post non sense

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Niketalk has turned into the new jordan heads vs the OG jordan heads I think that they need to split Niketalk into two seperate website www.niketalkOGs.com and www.niketalknewGs.com

indifferent.gif

The shoe community is a joke. Mainly because of OG sneakerheads.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. You're obviously in denial cuz I guess u don't see the threads made by newbiea on which Jordan should I buy or whichJordan socks are the best? Keep being envious, everyone can see that on here.

This guy is being exposed. He thinks that ninjahood only posts in this thread, but he should take a look in the mirror. Denial is a powerful symptom.

Title Type Date
my yuku posts Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10
Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10
Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10

For so many people to not like this shoe, and the materials.. and it not being "infared".. there sure are a lot of pages to this thread.. And Ishould have no problem copping a pair this saturday, right?

Back
Top Bottom