OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I had the infared's back in 2000. really got my money's worth out of those kicks so its so good to finally get this shoe again and take care of themthis time..lol. I don't care that they aren't "infared" im still copping and im still gonna call them Infared. don't feel right saying"sport red". I was skeptical about these at first but I guess thats how it is when you get a first glimse of a shoe, most of the time they aresamples and don't represent how the shoe will actually look in the final production. The pics from the people that copped sealed the deal with me and Ineed to have these in my life..lol. Might be getting a pair 2morrow and some cash from my homeboy for my 2nd pair of space jams. I got another pair on reservefor me on RD so im good. This is a definatly 2x cop right here.

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

yall dudes is wildin cause they not infered. get over it!!!!! I had the infereds in 2000 unlike alot of yall!!! These are a quality sneaker with good materials.
sick.gif

but to answer your point, comparing these to da infrareds is just making u look like you got a agenda..cuz these aren't holding a candle to those.

i can safely say that these are da worse made VI's ever....ya think im wrong? compare em to CDPs, DMPs, & any and all da 2002 releases.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

NinjaHood is never wrong unless I say he is wrong

Haha Mr NikeTalk...I'll be honest...but that was another pointless comment. Do you just add comments of sarcasm when you feel pressed to do so?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HARLEMWORLD212

yall dudes is wildin cause they not infered. get over it!!!!! I had the infereds in 2000 unlike alot of yall!!! These are a quality sneaker with good materials.
sick.gif

but to answer your point, comparing these to da infrareds is just making u look like you got a agenda..cuz these aren't holding a candle to those.

i can safely say that these are da worse made VI's ever....ya think im wrong? compare em to CDPs, DMPs, & any and all da 2002 releases.
Ninjahood...it's been made known long ago that you don't like these shoes. You don't like them and that's completely legit. Forgetabout what people want and get what you want to get. To each his own. Though, I think most people are somewhat annoyed by the fact that every comment you haveis fuming of dislike for the varsity red VI's. Just let it go. If people want to get them why does it bother you so much?

Infrared or not, I love this release. Now I can rock the sh*t out of the varsity everyday and leave the infra on ice. Here are some pics of the varsity andinfra side by side. Enjoy!

PS. I really can't complain about the quality of the Varsity comparing them side by side. Glad I copped!

im feeling yall the only difference with the shoes is that they are suede and they are a little darker shade of red who cares. I can care less alteast they didnot make the shoes hotpink and another thing it is boring to me for nike to keep releasing the same d*** colorways year after year after year. they need tochange the game up a little. They could have made the infapink package and released the with a barbie playset and put a 150 price tag Im just happy that thequality is good and that they made these a general release. Im not saying that to bash any opinions but im just saying that this is rediculous

IDC what anyone says, but the CW of the Varsity Red VIs look a lot better then that orange or pinkish looking Infared on the VI.

The quality is not a big difference, I came to learn that most people make up BS lies when it comes to older retros. There is a difference, but not a 100 or200 dollar difference. I learned my lesson from buying those Concords.

Trust me, I am not a kid that don't have the shoes and talk sh8t about them. I have both in hand and I can say they are well worth $150!

wow ladies and gentlemen major difference with these shoes like trying to compare a doberman with a rottwieler do major difference on bigger than the other

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Trust me, I am not a kid that don't have the shoes and talk sh8t about them. I have both in hand and I can say they are well worth $150!

peep da infrared's heel VS da varsity red's heel, da heel counter build is completely different...there's that hardened durabuck on da 2000 retrothats functional for

actual basketball use kinda like da OG's have that leathery durabuck, da january pair not only is different shade of red but its missing that attribute aswell.

DMPs had it too.

010356_1_p.jpg

010034_1_p.jpg

011109_1_p.jpg

all imma say is people wouldn't dare take a pic of da new ones with da flash on their camera and honestly with a straight face they ain't peeved in daslightest bit.

O RLY?

jordan-vi-olympic-_2.png

these were ugly as sin, but you wont catch me in a lie and say they weren't made well cuz they were. da detriots are da one of da ugliestsneakers ever let alone in da VI series

but da fact that they have LESS of that suede means they'll last longer then da varsity reds.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Thanks to my connect in NY I got my 1 of 2 pairs. IMO, quality is on point. Good thing I won't wait in line to get a wrist band the day before RD. I can sleep well.

Idk if my monitor needs to be cleaned but those look ashy as &@!&!

ninjaturtle, I don't know you and I don't have beef with you. Since I have both, thats why I post up the comparison pic so everyone can see what thereal deal is. The black suede on the 2010 are actually a deeper black than the infrared in real life, the durabuck on the infra is lighter. Even you can seethat clearly in my first picture. the suede is really butter smooth, stitching is on point. Why would I lie about this, I don't want my infrared todepreciate, but I just can't lie, its a nice 2010 retro. But you can hate all you want, doesn't bother me at all and I am happy with both pair. Cheerup dude, log off and take a walk.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

ninjaturtle, I don't know you and I don't have beef with you. Since I have both, thats why I post up the comparison pic so everyone can see what the real deal is. The black suede on the 2010 are actually a deeper black than the infrared in real life, the durabuck on the infra is lighter. Even you can see that clearly in my first picture. the suede is really butter smooth, stitching is on point. Why would I lie about this, I don't want my infrared to depreciate, but I just can't lie, its a nice 2010 retro. But you can hate all you want, doesn't bother me at all and I am happy with both pair. Cheer up dude, log off and take a walk.

We need more people like you.

I don't wanna seem like I am post whoring, but last question. IDK if early release pairs include everything or what not, but has it been confirmed thatthese shoes will come with a retro card?

Back
Top Bottom