Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

im happy i wear a 7!! Does anybody know the retail price for GS?? thanks
This is the biggest pimp in this entire thread
pimp.gif
This is the biggest tool of this entire FORUM

You have no Ether for me kiddo Welcome 2 NikeTalk 2010

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

These aren't hard to come by. Trust.

LOL we are going to go through this allllll over again. Guys if you like the shoes try to lock them up, but please don't take peoples word that these shoeswill sit because I am telling you RAT NOW, they won't sit around for more than a day or two. On another note, I spoke to one of my boys at Nike and he toldme that the XI's are an ACTIVE shoe for 2010, so we are probably going to be seeing more of them than we really want to, but that there will also be someoldies but goodies tossed in there
smile.gif

^ just ignore them man they dont know what they are talking about these will sell out let time go by and they will be coming on here to see if anybody has hadrestocks and we can laugh at them
laugh.gif

ppl calm down~

y always argued about how hard to get these?
all of yr own opinions r just prediction... which means it has not happened yet... y argued on something not happened yet?
lets sit back n watch whts gonna happen

if u wnt it really bad, just go as yr regular wanted release wait in line. if u dont feel them much, then just sit at home n wait couple days later, just likeit be~ isnt it?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Doesn't mean they won't sell out day of though... just saying...
a sneaker selling out in january with terrible weather and da sneaker got terrible materials....they sellin slow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

a sneaker selling out in january with terrible weather and da sneaker got terrible materials....they sellin slow.

Exactly. Kids have spent their Christmas money. I'm not saying they won't sell out throughout the day, but there's plenty of pairs available if youdo your homework. Your size has a lot to do with it too. If you want the shoes, just get up early. No camping, but don't sleep in. People should know bynow how Jordan releases work. If you don't, you should be more worried about that than these shoes.

I'll be getting my pair with no problems. Everyone else should too.

my boy was just on jamaica ave about to cop in kid sizes said they look alright in small size but my 10 would have look like !*$* the material is wack. hepassed and suggested that i do that as well

A lot of dudes will sleep on this shoe but when they see somebody else rockin' them they're going to be upset.

Ima get straight to the point, cop if you want stop hesitating and crying like little girls, do your homework. BTW JB is going to screw a lot of people thisyear.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

A lot of dudes will sleep on this shoe but when they see somebody else rockin' them they're going to be upset.

Maybe so. That's kind of how I was thinking so I was like well I might as well get em so I won't regret it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly. Kids have spent their Christmas money. I'm not saying they won't sell out throughout the day, but there's plenty of pairs available if you do your homework. Your size has a lot to do with it too. If you want the shoes, just get up early. No camping, but don't sleep in. People should know by now how Jordan releases work. If you don't, you should be more worried about that than these shoes.

I'll be getting my pair with no problems. Everyone else should too.

I agree... depends on location too though. Some spots get FLOODED with people and sell out within hours (no matter how much homework you do), some spots aremellow and you can stroll in whenever... but the sad fact is that all it takes is one bone head to set up a chair and "camp out" and them masshysteria sets in and the kiddies who didn't even want the shoe starts calling up all of his friends to try and capitalize on "the next bigrelease"
frown.gif

I saw these at a few spots in the BX. Very nice retro. I'm buying them tomorrow before I head of to school.

PICKED UP MY PAIR TODAY AND I GOTTA SAY SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO BASH FOR WHATEVER REASON THESE ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY
pimp.gif
. QUALITY IS NOT AS GOOD AS MY INFRAREDS OF COURSE BUT ITS PRETTY GOOD AND THECOLOR IS NICE AS WELL.

CRAPPY IPHONE PIC
laugh.gif

2a6a749.jpg

NOW FOR THE MATERIAL, OUT OF ALL J'S I PULLED OUT MY CLOSET AND COMPARED THESE WERE THE CLOSEST IN THE FEEL AND COLOR
23vdraa.jpg

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND FROM THAT AND IF YOU WANNA COP YOU WILL DEF BE HAPPY. IF YOU WANNA PASS NO BIG DEAL EITHER.

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THEY FEEL GREAT WALKING AROUND IN. THEY FIT A LIL SNUG. LIKE EXACTLY TO MY FEET. I HAVE SLENDER FEET SO IF YOU HAVE WIDER FEET ITWOULD PROBABLY BE BEST TO GO UP A HALF SIZE. ALSO, NO RETRO CARD.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ just ignore them man they dont know what they are talking about these will sell out let time go by and they will be coming on here to see if anybody has had restocks and we can laugh at them
laugh.gif
I will not deal with a reseller again after this whole SJ drop. Anyways picking up my pair of VI tomarrow at a mom and pop shop

Back
Top Bottom