Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I still go 1/2 sz down
Damn I'm even more confused now
laugh.gif

Dude, these fit TTS. No need to get confused. IVs feel snug around toes even in my correct size. Can't imagine making them tighter

Damn I'm even more confused now:lol:
I got the Columbia's and I shoulve went half size down. I'm definitley going half size down on these. I think it depends on how wide your feet are though. If you have wide feet I would suggest staying tts

If you like a snug fit .5 down. If you like a little more wiggle room tts

Last edited:
Damn I'm even more confused now:lol:
I got the Columbia's and I shoulve went half size down. I'm definitley going half size down on these. I think it depends on how wide your feet are though. If you have wide feet I would suggest staying tts

Yup. I just tried my Oreos on and the remind me of how the white cement 4 retros felt. Got wiggle room and all.

Not wearing elite socks tho.

Also, this debate will go in circles since we have different feet. I always go 1/2 size down in 4s and they feel just fine. If you have always been TTS then that's where you should go.

I see mad PPl talking about changing sizes in these. I have no idea. I'm a 9.5 and my other 4s are 9,9 and 10 so this will be first tts. I my 9s fit well but a little tight and 10s are a bit big. so I suggest tts.

I remember when the columbia IV dropped, a lotta people were saying they were waiting for the Oreos. Here I am at the mall at 9am and I'm the only one in line. This is awesome.

Picked these up, went TTS, could have gone half size down though.

Dude, these fit TTS. No need to get confused. IVs feel snug around toes even in my correct size. Can't imagine making them tighter

Not everyones feet are shaped the same

I remember when the columbia IV dropped, a lotta people were saying they were waiting for the Oreos. Here I am at the mall at 9am and I'm the only one in line. This is awesome.

People in your area must not be part of NT then :lol:

I did notice people were paying cash this morning when I got my pair. Dat tax season is in full effect :lol:

Back
Top Bottom