OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah snipers took them in seconds.

Did FNL sell any GS sizes saturday? link?

Not snipers. Eastbay took phone orders before posting sizes to the site.
I know eastbay took phone orders, but from my experience when you order over the phone before website updates...if that size is sold out it usually doesn't show up on website unless they were actually still available for purchase. I was able to get a GS size quickly. Didn't even attempt mens tho.

Last edited:
After mashing the add to cart function on eastbay Saturday, receiving the email about delivery notification make it all worth while. Same way I landed the 11 lows. Now got to get them in the crib before wifey spots another pair of shoes. For those of you NT'ers with wife and kid(s) you know what I mean...

After mashing the add to cart function on eastbay Saturday, receiving the email about delivery notification make it all worth while. Same way I landed the 11 lows. Now got to get them in the crib before wifey spots another pair of shoes. For those of you NT'ers with wife and kid(s) you know what I mean...
I know what you mean, but I don't let mine give me grief. She met me this way and has to accept me this way. LoL

I know what you mean, but I don't let mine give me grief. She met me this way and has to accept me this way. LoL

Amen, she also feeds my addiction come birthdays, fathers day and even christmas. I'm just running out of room in my house for all these. Knew I had no chance getting the db3's so went in on these

First pair of fours ive owned and I decided to wear these to a small party last night didn't end well. I got some water stains on the side of my left sneaker and I'm not sure if its gonna be repairable.

First pair of fours ive owned and I decided to wear these to a small party last night didn't end well. I got some water stains on the side of my left sneaker and I'm not sure if its gonna be repairable.

Try suede and nubuck cleaner from footlocker. And buy the suede brush from there too. It has worked perfectly on pretty much all of my suede shoes

K saw these in person. Spot had like a 10 or so and I really wear a 9, 9.5 in ivs so no double up for me yet.

Red really does pop but definitely isn't the same as the toro v. I like that red more as its a deeper darker red.

That said these will be thrown into the rotation with the quickness. That'll ensure I won't sell them :lol:

K saw these in person. Spot had like a 10 or so and I really wear a 9, 9.5 in ivs so no double up for me yet.

Red really does pop but definitely isn't the same as the toro v. I like that red more as its a deeper darker red.

That said these will be thrown into the rotation with the quickness. That'll ensure I won't sell them :lol:
Lol

Hey man would you mind posting a pick of the damage? I can't see how just water would make a stain. Did you walk into a puddle or have beer spilled on them?

Back
Top Bottom