OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the deal with the eastbay/fnl/ftl timer ? The time is always different & if you refresh it may add time

FNL is my last resort now. I got finally got the NDC sold out message. I got on FNL mad late too. My dumb *** pressed a shortcut on my computer to close the page rather then refresh. Had a hard time finding the link again and I think I got on FNL about 10 minutes after. I got to the point where I add my size to cart but I have been sitting in their splash page for the past 13 minutes now.

Can't wait to go back to bed. I swear I am never doing this again. Just going to pay the resellers price next time.

hmmmm FNL has been known for the foolery...i wouldnt rest assure just yet...just from my experience i always stay away from FNL

If you do not get a confirmation email from Finishline, your order didn't go through. An email from paypal doesn't mean squat.

Just bought another pair on FNL now.

I pulled up chrome and it was no Splash page at all.There is still a countdown on Firefox for me.

Got 3 damn pair all because no reviewers said how these fit lol.

So I got a 10 now which is my normal J size and 2 10.5's.

I will wait to cancel my NDC order just incase something happen to an order.I will try on the 10 when I get them and see what fits best.

This was too easy on NDC, atleast my connection came in with the swiftness today, dropped them out of the cart though, picking mine up about in an hour 
grin.gif

Just got thru again on FNL, still looks like plenty of sizes left so be patient.
Yea it seems like plenty on there.

Try different internet browsers also.Like I said my firefox still has the countdown for 10 straight mins.I pulled up chrome and there was no countdown and still in no countdown.

Last edited:
FNL has always been where I manage to get the best success.  Had 6 open windows on the second monitor going through their timer page, finally one clicked through.  Was trying to get through on NDC and Eastbay on the other monitor with no luck.

Paid $230 shipped for them about a month ago and been enjoying it since...

Well worth the extra to not have to try to get them online, tired of striking out...

Not for me boo. I got the link right afer, had to refresh the comp multiple times after 5am. got the link, clicked 13... "wait in line, you still might get this shoe" message came. eventually said sold out. I need a 13

Back
Top Bottom