OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please say there's something more concrete than this :lol:

I may have to resort to getting these online friday night (West coast time) and I've never done this before :smh:

What's the best and most reliable website to go to for this? :nerd:

If you're gonna try Friday night.....JimmyJazz is only your option at 9pm PST......these release on Saturday at 5am PST for us on the West Coast........

Last edited:
Just got back from Undefeated SF and there were only 6 slots for each size and all sz9.5 were filled. I signed up for a sz9 in hopes for a trade or something.

These aren't off sized like the Jordan 3's are they? I had the white cements from the early 2000s and they were like a half size big. Trying to do some wishful thinking.

Also this is from the Premiere store:
Your Undefeated does tix? In LA they do fcfs :lol: I doubt they'll run big. I got the Black and Red IV last year and sized down .5, not by choice but because it was the only size left. Woke up 2 hours after launch time and checked for the heck of it and saw only that size available. Had to return it. They were too small. I think these will be tts at best.

Saturday at 5am I shall be up then :lol: what website though? Finishline? FA? Footlocker? etc. etc.

Thanks for the help bro

I usually go with NDC.....but FNL has also been good to me......I believe spots are passing out raffle tickets tomorrow and Thursday as well so that may be another option for you.....

Your Undefeated does tix? In LA they do fcfs :lol: I doubt they'll run big. I got the Black and Red IV last year and sized down .5, not by choice but because it was the only size left. Woke up 2 hours after launch time and checked for the heck of it and saw only that size available. Had to return it. They were too small. I think these will be tts at best.

Yeah......kind of surprised they did raffles too since you always had to do campouts. I got a 1 and 6 chance of not getting my size but that is as good as any. They Instagramed 4 hours about it prior till I got there and I saw some of the first people all worked at Black Scale and some other shops. I even signed up for the Shadows for the hell of it for a sz10.5. Maybe I can trade them or something.

got my gauranteed ticket today at my local FTL
ohwell.gif
 not alot of people showed up for them (only 5 people in line) not sure if they don't know or its just becuase these are everywhere where iam at and that most places are doing the guaranteed tickets and fcfs
grin.gif
 don't wanna deal with waking up early and lining up for these that's why i went for the guaranteed pairs

Last edited:
got mine from an official nike store in the philippines and all the official release pair here is laced like this

I wasnt talkin bout ur pair specifically i was saying idk about what that guy was talkin about them being laced a certain way and how that could determine GM or retail because his logic is bavkwards compared to the JB pic.

Wasnt callin ur pair out or nothing

I wasnt talkin bout ur pair specifically i was saying idk about what that guy was talkin about them being laced a certain way and how that could determine GM or retail because his logic is bavkwards compared to the JB pic.

Wasnt callin ur pair out or nothing
I'm not saying that your calling my pair out, I'm just giving some nter an idea on how the official pair here was laced.

Would someone on here with an early pair be cool enough to do a lace swap with some red laces and post an image off them? Or is that a long shot? I'm just curious on how that's gonna look.

Would someone on here with an early pair be cool enough to do a lace swap with some red laces and post an image off them? Or is that a long shot? I'm just curious on how that's gonna look.
Somebody already did I believe. Search through the pics in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom