OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speaking of the $20 WC reward , just got another one in the mail today. question now is, should I cop these toro 4s for $140 this Saturday. decisions

I have a couple coupons on the way, but i doubt they will be here before saturday.. i wish they did them by email

man im like 0-10 this year on raffles.. lol

hopefully i can come up on these.. liking the fact that multiple people say there are soo many out there..!!

wish i could find a spot doing guaranteed tix... all my local shops are holding raffles... any 818 SoCal folk care to share info? PM ME 

Only 1 store buy me doing a raffle. Fixing to get my homeboy, wife and probably mom and dad to do the raffle for me just in case I miss out on the FCFS FTL by my crib lol

Alaska & Guam are getting them

production is high, but the demand is still really high

Last edited:
My local FTL doesnt have the demand for Jordans so once the guaranteed window clears they will have pairs available like always. Around 1 or 2 pm eastern i will check to see what sizes they have left and will help out any NTers that strike out on RD via raffles in store or online.

Retail and ship = $166.16

Last edited:
My local FTL doesnt have the demand for Jordans so once the guaranteed window clears they will have pairs available like always. Around 1 or 2 pm eastern i will check to see what sizes they have left and will help out any NTers that strike out on RD via raffles in store or online.

I should just go this route .. that's cheaper then if i get them here on my own 
laugh.gif

Oh and i forgot with that low demand its usually only 3-4 pairs per size but with the college being out for summer they dont sell out. So there isnt going to be an abundance but there should be at least a few left for some peeps with the correct size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom