OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way it seems nowadays, even the most mass produced kicks nowadays are still technically "limited" because dudes bring the whole family to camp with them for multiple pairs nowadays.  With that said, these will be copped, just glad it will be warm out when they drop.

jb did an awesome job on this colorway. the only things that should have been changed were the inner sockliner should be black instead of grey and the flight jumpman tag should be black instead of grey

View media item 474340
yup the perks of my athlete/celeb connects

green glows and that fear pack on the way....gettin rid of the fear pack dont really like em

the fire reds glue smell is strong like the grapes...

"Athlete/Celeb connects"... Someone get this dude a mic, 'cus he's funny.
I must have high echelon connects then (I don't, actually) as mine had 'em fire red Vs, Green Glow IVs, etc in stock for months now.
Nice pickups nonetheless.

Last edited:
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

dat humble brag...cot damn it fam,if you have celebrity-athletes connects you should be getting some yeezys and ****,not the gr ivs and vs...
roll.gif
id never wear a cow udder on my feet.

my jobs shipment came in...& theyre bright red, like the true "fire red", they look Alright In person Quality wise Though

In US, the release is 14th July, In poland 5th July ... hmm
No in the US the release is the 13th ... ive heard people say their stores have already received pairs. If I heard that today I would probably believe since RD is 2 weeks away now. But I heard this about last week to 2 weeks ago and i dont know any stores that receive pairs a month before RD. its possible I guess but never heard it before. 

If you're referring to poland release on the 5th then it would make sense that the stores already have them. But theyre releasing on a Friday there? 5th is a Friday

Saw them at finishline today, durabuck looks cheap in fire red but nice shoe none the less.
They had 19 pairs in size 10.5 alone. They only had about 30 black grapes total compared. Do not pay resell if you can help it.
Believe

Back
Top Bottom