OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best release of the year for me at least, love them!
Lets not get crazy now people. I'm sure many would agree the Jordan III 88' are top dogs this year (so far).
Nah. A re-release of Jordan 3's that recently came out in 2011 Vs. 4's in a ill retro + colorway that could've dropped back in the day with respect. I'll go with the toro 4's for best so far (imo of course)

Only thing going for 88's was Nike Air on the back. And mister royal 1 and his fans might have something to say about this as well 

best release of the year for me at least, love them!
Lets not get crazy now people. I'm sure many would agree the Jordan III 88' are top dogs this year (so far).
Nah. A re-release of Jordan 3's that recently came out in 2011 Vs. 4's in a ill retro + colorway that could've dropped back in the day with respect. I'll go with the toro 4's for best so far (imo of course)

Only thing going for 88's was Nike Air on the back. And mister royal 1 and his fans might have something to say about this as well 
My top 5 of the year so far 1) Royals 2) 88 IIIs, 3) Toro 4s 4) Black Grape 5s 

Sneaker groups I've checked have them for 200-220. People locally around me are selling them for 200 max. eBay prices are crazy like always.
Yeah I've seen a good amount on eBay end around 205-220 shipped range. My local craigslist has the thirsty resellers price dropping them to like 250-275 after they tried selling them for 300+ since RD 
laugh.gif

Yeah I've seen a good amount on eBay end around 205-220 shipped range. My local craigslist has the thirsty resellers price dropping them to like 250-275 after they tried selling them for 300+ since RD 
laugh.gif
Maybe in a couple years it'll be worth 300 but trying to sell for that much right now is insane lol. I'd pay the most 200 to double up, they are one of the best looking IV's on feet imo

Just watched a size 11 on eBay for for $186 plus $11 shipping. They can be had for 2 bills
i was just thinking about trying to get sum for 2. checked ebay and its flooded with them. sucks cause cant tell if they're grey market 
since we're on this topic anyone know how much the grape 5 are going for. trying to find out before i pull trigger on some. for 230.

i was just thinking about trying to get sum for 2. checked ebay and its flooded with them. sucks cause cant tell if they're grey market 

since we're on this topic anyone know how much the grape 5 are going for. trying to find out before i pull trigger on some. for 230.
Well if youre size 11 you missed out on these bc they had the FTA sticker and the receipt. Keep looking man you can get them.

I'm a size 9.5 so I only bid $160 to see if I could steal them.

Last edited:
Price SHOULD remain around retail or so since so many pairs were produced. Price will go up as they become more scarce. Then they will graduate to grail status for the masses.

Price SHOULD remain around retail or so since so many pairs were produced. Price will go up as they become more scarce. Then they will graduate to grail status for the masses.
I can almost guarantee these will be grails status for many people in a few years. Whether its the people that copped them or the ones that dissed them.

agreed.... wasnt planning on the double up but once i saw them i had too.... tthey are too dope to not while i had the chance

You think? Maybe if they never release them again they will be grails. Stop making me not wanna wear them man! Lol!!

Well if youre size 11 you missed out on these bc they had the FTA sticker and the receipt. Keep looking man you can get them.

I'm a size 9.5 so I only bid $160 to see if I could steal them.
that was my size 
mean.gif
. oh well the hunt continues. imma try to get from ebay but straight through paypal to see if i can get a cheaper deal. that usually works cuase they dont have to pay ebay. 

You think? Maybe if they never release them again they will be grails. Stop making me not wanna wear them man! Lol!!
How often does jb retro + colors? I'm sure many people are waiting for the raging bull vs to retro

PLEASE don't state your OPINION as FACT
these are your guesses .....:smh:
Not a guess at all. I know my shoe history. Jb heads love red jordans. Db3 and raging bull vs were around for retail for the longest. Then the value got stupid over night and people have them as grails.

How often does jb retro + colors? I'm sure many people are waiting for the raging bull vs to retro
Not a guess at all. I know my shoe history. Jb heads love red jordans. Db3 and raging bull vs were around for retail for the longest. Then the value got stupid over night and people have them as grails.
You have a point. OG colorways are rereleased most often.

The all red VI's releasing next year are going to make people go crazy.

I think that retro+ cws may release within the next 6-7 years depending on the popularity. JB has a classic with this cw on the IVs and look at the Black Cats releasing next year too. It took 8 years for them to rerelease them.

Back
Top Bottom