OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

|I
tired.gif

TWO 3

still got four pairs of size 10 left in the pacific nw. hit me up with offers.
FS FOR CHEAP:SONY PSP VALUE PACK/NBA STREET... YOU NAME A REASONABLE PRICE. GET AT ME

A PAIR OF SZ12 AND TWO PAIRS OF SZ13 UP FOR SALE!!!

E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]!!!

team[color=ff33cc]PI[/color][color=ff33cc]NK[/color]
*WISEGUY*
[color=ff33cc]College: Forget homework, let's get wasted, find some Vida Guerra and wake up 2 hours before it's due and still pass.[/color]

[table]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr][td][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
100214414.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
100214407.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
100214399.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

where'd you get that nike polo??? :wow:
eek.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

Can someone who has both 10's post side by side, angle by angle comparison pics of the steel and ice blues. I am still trying to make up my mind as to which one is better and worth purchasing?

Thanks in advance!!

..long day.....woke up at 430am had my boiz sleep over the house and the rest of them meet up at 5am...505am headed out to south bay FA...seen bout 15 heads ahead of me but had the hook up and got a sz 10.5....and my boi got there sz too...went home took a shower got ready for werk...had my boiz got to WSS in LB they had them..went the seen the homegurl and told her to put up a sz 9 and 8 for me she did....wen the doors opened everyone rushed to get the sz i went stright to the cashier to pay...a grip of haters out there..wen u have the hook up on these stuff....after all the went to werk.....LONG DAY.....

FS/FT ICE BLUE X's sz 9-11, LASER 4's sz 14...SOCAL
wanted: PLUMS, VANEERS and VIOTECHS sz 8.5-9

Email: [email protected] AIM LBplayrz69

Anybody willing to sell size 10.5 or 11 for $150? We didn't get any pairs in the whole state of Arkansas and I couldn't find anyone willing to wait in line for me to get them for me in my hometown of Houston, TX. My contact info is below. Thanks.

[/b]​

My spot still has like 2 FSR of the ice blues. Whole day on sale, and just about all sizes are just piled up there.

As everyone knows I got 14 pairs.

These are the sizes I have

1 9

1 9.5

1 10, (sold)

3. 10.5 ( i can exchange these for a 10 if need be)

2 11 ( i sold)

2 11.5

3 12

1 size 13

hit me up with offers. I havent had time to put up good pics but here is a pic of the set

5wcxad

5wcxo5

I'll take more pics tomorrow im tired.
[/i]
Check out my eBay auctions 100% legit. Check Feedback. Selling Flints sz 11
search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjameso921

damn, looks like 20 Nters= half of the Ice Xs in the country. Damn hustlers. :lol:
laugh.gif

Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

Back
Top Bottom