Official Jordan 1.5

I really didn't think anything could get me to consider the 1.5s, but the Gorge Greens look really good. Stoked I'll definitely be able to get these pretty far under retail.

Sup y'all. Long time lurker here. Just copped these as my first pair of JB retros (love the reverse frag colorway) for $105. How's the leather quality on these? I've had answers vary from really good to below average. So what's the verdict? 

Last edited:

Sup y'all. Long time lurker here. Just copped these as my first pair of JB retros (love the reverse frag colorway) for $105. How's the leather quality on these? I've had answers vary from really good to below average. So what's the verdict? 
read the thread and you will know.

I find it funny they have your # AND know you're a sz15
not too unbelievable. Especially if he comes in that footlocker often and enters raffles. How many people come in looking for a 15. I know my champs store knows who I am and what size I wear. I a pair of kicks out of there at least once a month.

i love their site and i knew they will dropped the price on  these.... i paid retails on the bred 1.5
mean.gif
 waiting on the aqua 8s to go discounts too lol

Anyone hear anything definite about a Royal CW? Or is the Soar Blue the only blue version we're getting?

The Breds are pretty good, the shape don't look that off.

Soars are on sale last time I check

Back
Top Bottom