Official Jordan 1.5

I haven't had any Air Jordan IIs since 2008 and I'm not sure, considering these have the same footbed, how these will run. Anyone? Same as Jordan 1s?

I'm digging these now. I won't be surprised if it dropped here and resold just like 2015 Chicagos though (price wise) 
mean.gif

wonder if these will have that nice leather like the chi 1???? need 2 mollest a pair ....

These look real wide, and you'll have to stitch the whole thing, so it's gonna be real hard. My opinion though

I'm gonna look this up.. You could always size up on the donor mids. I should get a quote from a tailor/cobbler to do this. Better yet, getting it done overseas through friends/family (India/China) would greatly decrease the cost (although the job might not be the best).

Last edited:
I'm gonna look this up.. You could always size up on the donor mids. I should get a quote from a tailor/cobbler to do this. Better yet, getting it done overseas through friends/family (India/China) would greatly decrease the cost (although the job might not be the best).
There's this guy who restores a lot of sneakers (most notably Air Maxes, but he does J's too), he's from the Netherlands. It's far, but his swaps are A1.

https://www.facebook.com/MajesticSole?fref=ts

Last edited:
The red on the 1.5s look darker than on the regular Chicago 1s. Chicago 1s have that new ketchup color....the 1.5s look like old ketchup...and the leather looks stiff

Back
Top Bottom