OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
real talk we need at least $800,000 cash
:wow:
eek.gif

K-Town, whats the average a high status rapper will drop on peices. Cause I know they don't all spend upwards of 800,000 cash on those.

Ben I think every dude from 47th street, the South, and Texas just ****ted in their pants. That is the coldest piece in the game and will be for a long time. Iceefresh reign has just started.... Str8

importfan9000 you need to edit your post before you get banned.
he's all in my life like hip hop​

Piece is real nice but really thought it would be something way more extravegant. Doing a mold of a state is kinda bland but you repping your state so can't hate plus those diamonds are WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif

Switch out the chain though, rope chain makes the piece look outta sync and doesn't blend that well. Franco or Cuban Link would make it look much hotter imo.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

So I was watching the E! Grammy preshow and the lady was talking to Akon on the red carpet. She mentioned something about him owning his own diamond mine. He replied, "Yeah, I own a diamond mine in africa, all the jewels I'm wearing right now are mine *shine the blingy blingy watch in the camera*" Is this true? And I don't know if you saw his diamonds, but they weren't glistening at all...I'm no expert, but they didn't look all that great.

good god
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

Quote:
ok back to studying so i can get this 100k dollar education thatll get me some bs job that sum white man doesnt want with slim to no chance of ever being promoted or holding a position of any clout whatsoever so i can make my lil 50k and spend half of it on weed to calm my nerves jus so i can deal with this world
Thats the realest sheit i ever read. F the world dont ask me for sheit
i'm on a bench fligh eating chicken wings and french fries
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.
lamping like the grey and black pumas​

Those are lab created and tinted yellow and blue diamonds...right?

Nice piece.
Team Magnum:It's the African in me.​
Yes...I'm Mista Fantastic...I been doing this since AI had a bowl cut!​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

SMH at that $75k 3+ carat loose diamond being better quality and bigger in size than 95% of most females wedding boulders. LoL

That piece is WOW! Crazy ridiculous.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

:wow:
embarassed.gif

Ben literally got a Bay Area home around his neck...likeee, here let me get that crib for this chain...

:rofl:
roll.gif
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!! LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

The actual piece and work is sick but the creativity didn't meet my expectation. It's still a neck breaker nonetheless.

YO! Rucking fidiculous. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Reminds me of the World Trade Center buildings, painfully ugly and boring to look at but huge in size.

Absolutely gotta give props for the quality, definitely the mission of your company. I think Jonas' LRG link chain is superior, by far the most jaw dropping piece of jewerly I have ever seen. It belongs in MOMA.
Since 1997.....
With the record for least amount of posts.

Back
Top Bottom