OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

doesnt mase take advice from that same money hungry pastor in atlanta that believes got put him here to be filthy rich. the things people will do.
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

Quote:
^ He has been few times.
:\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

c5a9_1.JPG

ca17_1.JPG

pics taken from ebay auction claimin this was made by jacob and worn by game, 6.5 ct black stones, 7.9 white....
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Ben, I plan on droppin about 5g on a custom DG piece modeled after this dolce and gabanna belt logo (dg is my initials and nickname) with one letter in yellow gold with yellow stones and one in white gold with white stones with the letters interlocking, something pretty similar in mold to this :
dg100.jpg

roughly what kind of options am I looking at as far as weight and carats for the price range? im figuring pave will be the best way to go and everything needs to be 14k gold, I was planning on getting it done at Benny's in Queens as they know me pretty good there since Ive bought alot there and brought them alot of customers as well, thx
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Im willing to bet the people selling the piece know it wasnt made by Jacob, but the first batch was and right now the Jacob name is cool.
BTW who's pendant is that?

Yeah im back but no more PYP

Gangsta 206 & 205
gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
lol, I know exactly who's chain that is.
it was never chuccs.
oh boy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
1085758828_l.gif
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

the re-up piece is on myspace. i been checkin almost daily lol. if you click and make the picture bigger you can get a glimpse of it.

big lescobar,
benny has great diamond setters I'm sure,
so make sure you ain't paying more then $6 per stone (diamond setting labor)
the D looks bigger, so go with yellow in the D so you save more money since yellow diamonds are treated and not true fancy canary diamonds..... now on the whites, since you're using such small stones, go with the best color you can, maybe for your budget a H (g if possible) but lower clarity because it wont matter with those small stones fam, once you bunch them together you can't see clarity from accross the room but you sure can see color. try to make it 100 grams if you can in gold weight. to save money and give it a cooler look, hang the chain from each end of the d and g instead of putting more money into a iced out bail.

but again for $5k, I can't see it being too big, 3" wide at most. maybe 7 to 9 carats total weight. we don't even do pieces like that for less then $8,000 no chain included.

but just take in mind the pointers I gave you.
you should be straight.

nice design too.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
1. fact, jacob is done, his business has dropped something like 78% which is beyond the scale. + he's going to jail. jacob has had that machine for almost 3 years and still was charging $12 to $15 to set a stone and absurd prices for a mold. so no, not worried about jacob, his watches have slowed down completely, so he's a wrap and when he gets sentenced, it'll basically be for life, he'll do a mandatory 15 years, not even 200 million cash is gonna get him out of this one. I just see them making an example of him like they did with martha stewart. people sang like birds and snitched crazy.
team platanocheck out da myspace

So K TOWN, I read what you said about Johnny Dang (or whatever his name is), and do you think hood cats or his clientele really care about quality, detail etc. etc.? I mean, it's basically the same thing with all these cats wearing fake Jordans and Nikes. They don't care that they're fake, probably don't even know, but if they did, in the end they most likely won't care. To them, they look fly, so who cares.
For Sale:

Nike Air Force 180's Blk/Blue/Red. DS size 11.p107.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=52442.topic

ben, so do u think the pave job be more like NJ devils in terms of the spacing or more close to gether like one of the interstate pieces , i was thinking of puttin it on my yellow rope, but my chain has no clasp so if I had them put it on, I wouldnt be able to wear the rope with no piece again really, do u think a yellow or white chain would look better on the half wht/half yellow piece?

[email protected]

jacobs are def. wack now ninjahood. nobody is checkin for those anymore. too many cats would rather get a pasha, or a j12 or something....

basically ben you saying jacob is not only overcharging people, but hes a shady business man all together. and even though his pieces may be top notch quality, it doesnt mean @#%$ if your behind bars. jacob in jail huh? thats wild.

tv johnny may have dirt cheap prices, but thats because he produces dirt cheap pieces. he'll sell you some straight garbo for a quick dollar and will do things, the average jeweler would pass up on. like flooded iced out pieces with cz's and their hollow, and the settings suck ect...

at the end of the day, icee fresh gives you more bang for your buck. when you want something done, itll get done the right way. you can walk i with a pic, and a payment, and not worry how its gonna turn out looking. if this were the dope game, icee fresh would be giving you a better fix :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamRL Polo

ninja
ain't nobody buying jacobs homey, don't fool yourself. whatever you seein on rappers are old joints or joints from earier this year at best. trust me. we bought from them and we can't even get parts, his whole operation is fallin apart.

big lescobar.
it's up to you. but i'd go with a 1/2 white 1/2 yellow chain.
and yes you can still somehow have the pave tight like the LRG pieces or the interstate joint, but you'll get @#%$ stones, just get a good color if you can.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^ I did not know it was the responsibility of business owners to turn in people they deal with. If I were jacob I would argue ignorance>
Yeah im back but no more PYP

Gangsta 206 & 205
gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

so whats gonna happen to jacob? get bought out? all that merchandise? will it get seized?

im still kinda bugged dude is goin to prison...
TeamRL Polo

Back
Top Bottom