OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Yea, I'ma fan of those Teddy Bears on the franco...
Smoove, That Was Real Gay My Dude.
Jewels: this N' life is in shambles and he worried about a backup SN Sosa: im sorry son but Sosa: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sosa: N' worried about the last shh Jewels: N' worried about his NT image...worried somebody gon think Im him and shh... Jewels: where is he posting from anyway? Jewels: Public library wi-fi hotspots? Jewels: alleyways Sosa: alleyways LMAO!!!!!!!!! Sosa: straight murda Jewels: wouldn't be surprised if the N' got his donatello from ninja turtles on and posted up in the sewer with a laptop

but yea, k-town, the molds you guys have are siiick! I really dig the nu jersey devil piece you made, but I thought it would've looked better with the rubies intact instead of scattered.
www.karmaloop.com20% OFF!!! use Rep Code: KK5061

Quote:
Yeah, Just had his piece before the G-Unit spinner but before that we did Biz' spinning record pink ring. Spun when you lift the needle up.....At the time it was groundbreaking.....
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

11645622989.jpg
team platanocheck out da myspace

Freekey Zekey's Welcome Home party

1581_18.jpg

1581_3.jpg

1581_33.jpg

1581_34.jpg

1581_35.jpg
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

YO! Whose the "victim" standing beside Drama?
Quote:
but damn that pic is old..... taken in skee's office. when I had just barely got the 4 door spur.
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed to post that one up, too. I was browsing through the archives all yesterday.

Are those bears a signature piece for y'all? I noticed you got a number of variations to it. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

Quote:
Jewels: this N' life is in shambles and he worried about a backup SN Sosa: im sorry son but Sosa: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sosa: N' worried about the last shh Jewels: N' worried about his NT image...worried somebody gon think Im him and shh... Jewels: where is he posting from anyway? Jewels: Public library wi-fi hotspots? Jewels: alleyways Sosa: alleyways LMAO!!!!!!!!! Sosa: straight murda Jewels: wouldn't be surprised if the N' got his donatello from ninja turtles on and posted up in the sewer with a laptop
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif