OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

For a guy who owns his own clothing company Jonas really doesn't know how to dress. Only reason he looks halfway decent is cause his fits are thousands of dollars.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

:wow:
eek.gif
the site:joegalvan.netthe blog:blog.joegalvan.netthe myspace:myspace.com/ArtHustler

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
@ the LRG X GOOD RECORDS tee...
If that little tree wasnt on there would the tee still deserve a :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe League Of Extraodinary N​

YO! I actually thought the tee was fresh and I didn't even notice the LRG logo. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

bringing back the Starters (kinda) & Filas.......i'm beginning to like Jonas' style. I gotta dig threw my old pics to find one of my HS pics where I'm rocking that combo. Too bad I was sporting a mullet back then too. LOL

that dude sure likes red kicks tho. i remember seeing him @ Envy w/the red suede XXI's....didn't have anything close to red on then either.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

YO! "On point" in execution maybe, but it fails miserably in historical accuracy. DF!!!
teamPINK
straight.outta.704

take that white @#%$ outta here..
TaKe the B-12 mix it wit a ounce of raw/ boil water wit the raw in the baby jar/ look before them watch it rise when it get hard/ chop it up bag it up to hit the bouLevard// from the 1st to the 5th I'm out there servin that shh../ wit a house full of bricks like the 3rd little pig/ my lil' cuzzo on the corner prolly serve you a nick/ but I'm that dude you should Call when ya order a brick
[Yukmouth]

i agree wit Ben except for the Youngster part im only 21 LOL...but if that same shoe had a Prada stripe everybody would have said thats a def cop the shoe has a classic design to it

YO! Ben, I'm going on record and speaking for my little section of the Earth known as northeast Charlotte

Filas get absolutely no play. Never will.

DF!!!
teamPINK
straight.outta.704

Quote:
Fugazi looking ruby (?)
:lol:
laugh.gif
SAME SWORD THE KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

ya'll act like you never rocked filas before. grant hill's and the stackhouse were fire back in the day.
hiyah!

don't forget the vans, lacoste, polo, etc.......all the young bucks hopped on those wagons too.

everything comes full circle eventually, especially when it comes to fashion.

heck, i just saw something on the news saying that people are buying up rubik's cubes again after seeing Big Willie mess w/one in his new flick. once that new Transformers movie hits, all the beasts will be back all over those again real soon too.

You aint catching me in Filas.

Period.

Im not sayin they wont catch on again, cause we all know fashion is just one big cycle and everything comes back.....but i wont be wearing em.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I have 2 pairs of those filas from about a 1-2 years ago.
Kitty's foul, But the heads A+
If I put her in heels n a lil make-up
And hit Vegas, Will she make us

Dollalalala Lotsa Paper?

Quote:
You aint catching me in Filas.
:x
sick.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Your shirt looks like a dish rag

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
I HATE MY GUMS CUS THEY BLACK!
[color=FF3333]Still reppin Team South Carolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince Team Poop[/color]

Forget the thermals, I wanna know where I can cop that sick jacket Jonas has on
I have no idea what that was about just now.

Quote:
YO! "On point" in execution maybe, but it fails miserably in historical accuracy. DF!!!
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GOONIES!
I type tough cuz I do tough things!
The Iron Triangle
TEAM GOONIESxK.L.CxThe League Of Extraodinary N​

if you had one of them FILA tracksuits back in the day, you were a serious baller. them things were like $300 even back in the 80's! :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom