OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

you know huddy's leechin butt abandoned ship when da source ship went down...

:lol:
laugh.gif
az-160x600-banner.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

yea it is^ and i need that black and yellow hoody asap
The League Of Extraordinary​
Disrespect we gon take it there....​

aiyo good stuff nh, but clearer pics of AZ's Jesus piece?

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
TEAM ETHIOPIA​

jesus red cafe and his whole shakedown crew are never gonna drop

i like that freck billionaire liberty bell piece

and how is he makin money off printing a bunch of 9's on clothes? whats the significance of the number 9?

2r5ypkw.jpg

2praghx.jpg
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Stop w/ them Red Cafe pics just terrible....LOL

I've seen Huddy switch from Untouchables, to Bad Boy to The Diplomats.
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

That chain is way too long for that "g" pendant. He needs to get a smaller chain or step up his pendant game.

Man I might start selling some high end silver and costume jewelry for the next year or so. Got a real nice offer today to run a store here in town Nov. and Dec. and then if that goes well, they want me to be one of their marketing partners. This company creates alot of gift baskets and custom jewelry for red carpet events and various celebrities and they need someone to travel with them and help market the company even more. Not big on costume jewelry since I'm a guy, but the money is big time and it could open up a ton of doors for the future. Plus VIP treatment and access to every event I go to. All expenses paid. Got till Tue. to decide if I wanna try it out.

If it was gold and platinum jewelry I'd do it in a sec, but I don't know a damn thing about high-end costume jewelry. For the money and possible connects, I could learn though.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

New expo piece designed by .Org's finest crafters
Theraphy is expensive. Next time you need advice or just wanna talk (no funny stuff), paypal me a dollar. EZ Inbox me now to find out how.

Team Expos
YEAH, CUZ WE BE EXPOS'IN N'S [NO OMOH]

Damn, the gold paint is already crackin off on your fingers....or you and Goldust had a backroom brawl.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

lol
nah thats from when i was spraying it
Theraphy is expensive. Next time you need advice or just wanna talk (no funny stuff), paypal me a dollar. EZ Inbox me now to find out how.

Team Expos

Hope its actually decent too, Nas new album looking kinda dissapointing after that vibe or xxl article that itll be commercial

please, no it was written or nastradamus

Team Expos

Quote:
Hope its actually decent too, Nas new album looking kinda dissapointing after that vibe or xxl article that itll be commercial
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

^ Holiday Season more of a chance they'll get picked up as a gift
Team Negrodamus​
thetruemovement

plies

43ojqs3.jpg

thugga

2iqijhi.jpg

454io3s.jpg

pimp c and joc

2w4zg5e.jpg

yo gotti

4gtdkyg.jpg
I pull up with your daughter in the front.
Head first, tongue out like she Jordan for a dunk.​

i was wondering about that- cuz i mean to actaully have a company like LV make you a one of one would have to be crazy $$$$$ if even possible ""'

well yeah but how you figured he could'n't afford , it can be said they probaly wouldn't do it depending on how they veiwed him . But if he can get custom nikes and not some crap made but from nike then LV is possible .

Grapes,Og Flints,Spacejams,Blk/Red 16s 12.5-14 For Sale!!!
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=10883.topic

Back
Top Bottom