OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Too crazy :wow:
eek.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Its the generals path to blow them up laughing; beware of your neighbor
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.
you'll get it right par, my slang is cosa nostra​

Yo K-Town, or any of u other cats that are knowledgeable about jewelry. I just seen that cat Mike Jones on 106 and I just wanted to know the truth about his "bling." Does he really pay an @#%$ amount of money for his ice or is most of that just frontin'? I'm not hatin' cuz I'd love to see him caking like that, but damn that's a hell of a lot of jewelry.
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

serious question...

how do you clean a piece that big??

i know you dont wear it in the shower or get it too dirty, but ive never seen a jewelry cleaner that big for such a large piece.
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM 216

I don't know..I'm tryin to find a better pic of it
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

ayo Thunderchunk, U know Muhammed (club owner from out in Orlando) ???

Rushed for 305 yards and three touchdowns on 94 carries over the last two seasons at Central Florida Also caught seven passes for 89 yards His top season came in XXXX, when he carried 65 times for 227 yards and two scores Prior to his time at Central Florida A XXXX graduate of St. Francis Prep. High School in Queens, N.Y., where he played for coach Vince O'Connor Rushed for over 1,800 yards and 25 touchdowns during his senior season at SFP Named a High school All-American by Blue-Chip Illustrated, Unanimous All State selection, in addition to being selected Queens County Player of the Year.
JayGunnA BossTalk

Quote:
I just seen that cat Mike Jones on 106 and I just wanted to know the truth about his "bling." Does he really pay an amount of money for his ice or is most of that just frontin'? I'm not hatin' cuz I'd love to see him caking like that, but damn that's a hell of a lot of jewelry.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

YO!
Quote:
but it got nothing on the OG C Starter
er coat but that M&N is 100% wool from my recollection. Joint is tough. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
ay give me the specs and price on the money bag and the world is yours chains

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
and ididit4luv, you drop redic amounts of knowledge...
Stephen A. Smith:How would you describe AI's 10 year career in Philadelphia.
"Pound for Pound the Best Basketball Player that ever Played"-Billy King, somebody he use to work for.

does anyone know the size of jae millz franco??? also anyone know how much a 5 mm to 7 mm white gold cuban or franco go for 30" long???
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom