OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

heres a pic of the 2 francos and the sapphire joint, ben i think your right i think the white gold one is a tad bigger, i knew they were different companies, but didnt realize the sizes were diff. I was gonna have them fix the clasps anyways caus the white ones Im not feelin:
3zhm9nn.jpg

"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

(this message was left blank)
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred--I aint neva hittin tat snitch button!
LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

2s8mg5i.jpg
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

oye, escobaro.

that DG is top shelf.

im guessing of the two, being feared or being respected by others; you're probably respected in your territory of choice.
I drink hennessy mixed with nothing​
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​
Reunited Double LP World excited​

The sapphires shine great. What's it like up compared to diamond?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

AY BEN
Quote:
10k solid gold Miami Cuban link 34" long chain. Tight links as shown in Pics. 4mm wide and weighs 39.7 grams. The links are solid and the chain is 100% 10K solid gold (stamped 10K on the lock)made in Italy. It has lobster claw lock on the clasp. It comes with a gift box and apprasal stating it's replacement value of $1145.00 (insurance purpose only)
10CBLNK39_4.jpg
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!! LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

^^^ nice chain.
I just don't see how it can only weigh 39.7 grams?
are you sure they didn't forget a 1?

so how much is it? $570?

I just don't see how it's solid and weighs 39 grams?

we did the MA chains with a 4mm miami 36" long and they were 125 grams.

big L, I told you homey, I looked dumb hard.
and if you clean your jewelry often or at least every so often, cz's will shine almost the same as saphires will. only thing is you pay more for saphires.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Word, I had a similar question about this Miami Cuban...is that a good price or are yall doing better out there?...if so I'm gonna have to mess with yall on it...but I'm gonna go through there and see if I can talk em down anyway.

5mm
54.8 grams
28in (I'm getting a 30)
$1110
2nlwp4w.jpg

No, your statement is over. It's my turn to talk. You're done for the night.
It's invisible....​

BEN the chain is placed at $699. I actually couldnt understand how it only weighed barely 40 grams?!?? Somethin is iffy about that, nonetheless, i will find a lil bit more info on that, BY THE WAY, how much would you charge for a chain of this nature?
ST8 FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred--I aint neva hittin tat snitch button!
LBJMVP 06-07 NBA Champion

DAMN......Rich Boy's 'Head' is big as ____ ....It gotta hurt the neck to carry that cranium around.
Louie_Kix = Yahoo *** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

LAW777 ,
Dont you think that 30 inches would be too short..why not like a 36 at the least?

AIM:finesseSosa
Email [email protected]
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

^im in the 818 i've met you at a few summits a couple years ago (balboa park and castle park). im still deciding if i should drop the money on that though.

yo ben, i finally got my $ up. you sell gold ropes or should i just go to my local jewler? pm me, i'm serious. I'm 5 6 so i dunno how long i need, i want it the regular length at my chest, looking for a pretty thick chain.
You're actually reading my sig too! LOL isn't that funny how I wasted your time???

Aim: yurymachaveli

a miami cuban is just a tighter would link.
cleaner to me and less open areas. but tighter all around.
same one that we got on Fat Joe and same one we did on Game's double game chains.

niccolo,
pm me and tell me what you wanna drop.
thicc ropes go from $5,000 to $25,000 depending on your definition of thicc.
I think a 36" would be perfect.
we have them in stocc too.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben this true? my man ILLSEED is usually right ....from allhiphop.com's rumors:

Quote:
I totally don't care about this,
but rumor has it that The Game's BWS
artist Juice was forced to give him his Black
Wall Street chain. Now, the culprit is a very
large, portly, bandana-wearing White dude.
I don't know. I'm sure there is a video on the way.
Team Negrodamus
thetruemovement

does anyone have any links to all the other old jewelry threads?
i know theres an old one still up in the lounge archives, but i cant find the other ones

these threads really got me back into jewelry and motivated me to start coppin some more stuff again when I started readin them like a year ago
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

[email protected]

Quote:
its too big and weird shaped to have the chains welded to each end, so we have to make a bail for it, now all I'm trying to figure out is what kind of chain is gonna work.
:lol:
laugh.gif
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

That "DG"piece is some crazy @#%$ @#%$.

Damn...I been missing out on this thread.
Team Magnum:It's the African in me.​
Yes...I'm Mista Fantastic...I been doing this since AI had a bowl cut!​

Back
Top Bottom