OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

21.JPG

Now his wrist right there is on point.Like Millz said perfect Jesus Piece also

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

IMO That Jesus mold is off, no one beats Jacob's, Avianne's or dude in LA's mold.

^^word. my alltime favorite Jesus piece is aviannes' but toxur, who designed fab's yellow diamond/black diamond beard piece is on point too

bigballa8716,
i've heard of this happening before, but my boy just took the L...
I mean if you got an official dental mold of your mouth then I can't see how it don't fit.... but sometimes you move, etc within that uncomfortable 4 min. of havin that thing in your mouth.

I would say you need to go back to your jeweler and tell him you need the mold redone and or your money back.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

havent posted here in a while

1428pq1.jpg

budden and fab from a while ago

1428uw1.jpg

we've seen this before

1428v84.jpg

meech

1428w9y.jpg

bleu da vinci's brother? I think this was a BMF member who got shot in ATL not too long ago

1428y83.jpg

cheez? dont know who dude is but what a corny name

that bracelet up there a couple posts above looks like the same color pattern as Carmelo's necklace a bunch of pages back

i see your shop is doin well ktown...if im not mistaken you just opened it up not too long ago? congrats on a good business venture...i see you are using your industry connects to your advantage, hookin everyone up

im feelin that clipse piece...not too much goin on, just enough

Quote:
pharrel rockin the audemars piguet royal oak i think..

yea i think so too...cant tell perfectly with the reflection off the glass though

whats with the stuffed sheep with painted toenails in the background

^get outta this thread nobody wants you here
hold it down for the bay reppin oakland...

Philippines[/b]
mber No.10[/b]​

.​

45airj, are you related to a linsday?
Untitled Document[table][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+3]I Ain't Heard Of That[/size][/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]AIM - Yankee4life12[/font]
[/td] [td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For Sale - BBC Shirt - 100% Authentic [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]E-Mail - [email protected][/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

dude you lame as hell you know nothing have no job and now your on k towns jock even after he busted your @#%$. Go hide behind a tree.
no signature for me

k-town* maybe i should rephrase my question... the grill itself fits, but i can't get it to stay it place, like it wont clip on to the teeth...

Pharrell went from one of the coolest cats to one of the corniest in the span of a year. Sad what money and success can do to people. :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
maybe i should rephrase my question... the grill itself fits, but i can't get it to stay it place, like it wont clip on to the teeth...

your suppose to have a mold of your teeth done before you get your grill so you shouldnt have that problem..

I'm no celebrity or a jeweler or any of that stuff but i'm going to post my joints and i am going to keep it real. sorry for the big pics

This is my necklace and i dont even know what kind it is.
1433rdj.jpg

My earrings. I was inspired by Cam no lie
1433z3k.jpg

My Wrist wear game. The replica 5 time zone, The replica Locman, the Replica gucci joint an a $6.00 jumpoff from walmart. Scream At Me
14342he.jpg

14344mb.jpg

My Frames and my wallet chain.
14345n4.jpg

Jay Reid AKA "The Black Adam Chandler" AKA "Your Local Neighborhood Ceo"
1434854.jpg

i like it i cant see the earrings though
IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

Back
Top Bottom