OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
This post is a wrap.

u crazy? ya betta enjoy every wakin' minute of this thread...cuz they'll never be another colossal chain post like this...

Canibus_interior_noticias_Marzo_2005.jpg

bus..
team platano

45AIRJ,

son 1st off,
you need to stop posting pictures of auctions on ebay.
son how you call yourself a jeweler and you ain't sold no one @#%$?

for real, you realize why cats on myspace have blocked you?
it's not a good look, you put up fugazi pics of items that ain't even yours.

dont start and let these NT detectives get on you about them things you got on your page. you wild with that.

and Mossainites? I'm not a fan, never will be. you may need to spend the entire day reading every page. until they come with GIA, EGL, or any certified papers, they are just for show or T.V. but son, they look good for your future, cuz you got CZ's in things you posting on my peoples pages. chill for real. cats be laughin. relax a little bit.

and btw, they still ain't cheap. but I rather roll with the real ICE. when it comes to small stones, it's hard to tell, but you start rocking big 3 or more carat in size and that loop will be all over them things..... they do pass a lotta the diamond testers, but still.

as for Game's new BWS piece, it's just a remix. with cranberry colored diamonds. he replaced the black joints.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Ben
i saw a couple pics from that bbq with game and all i gotta say is wooooooooooow at those crazy gurls!

mr jordan04, I don't know where you seen the pics, but the Video is even crazier..... if my wife seen it, I'd be done. LMAO.

and why didn't he use rubies?

that's like saying, why didn't he buy the RED CORVETTE? when he bought the RED LAMBO.

k town how many carats of red diamonds is that? Also that watch you were rocking and mentioned earlier what type of movement is that? lambos suck imdoing fine in my supercharged corvette
I'm black, if that matters.

i seen that fab chain in person and all i gotta say is :wow:
eek.gif
-

Fab or one of his boys got there big @#%$ street fam joint popped tho- big @#%$ brawl out in miami on sunday :smh:
nono.gif

oh and i seen Melo stumbling out that same club and i swear his neck looked just like lil waynes in that pic up there...he had on no shirt no belt and his shorts were falling by his knees- then at least like big @#%$ 10 chains on...one was a iced out Jordan jumpman :lol:
laugh.gif
anybody got pics??

edit: this is the fab joint that got stolen...moiss or not its still gonna be worth cake :wow:
eek.gif

1174ch4.jpg

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

Why is everyone beasting over that BWS chain, its aight but I think it was better with the black diamonds, Nigos Ice Cream piece > everything else in here

Quote:
damn, what was da brawl about?

i dont even know how/why it started- there was mad confusion outside the club cuz bron and melo came out...then fab was coming out and you just seen a bunch of people round him in the middle of the st...i walked down the block a lil cuz i was on the phone then i seen like 4 dudes running by me...one of had that chain wrapped around his hand-

i went back to the crowd and seen fab and them getting pulled by security- they went to the cars for a minute and came back and tried to rush the bouncers...cops sprayed all of us with them lil rubber pellet joints and it was a wrap :lol:
laugh.gif

<i><center><span style="font-family:century gothic; color:yellow;font-size:x-large;">...In the mean ti<span style="color:white;">me, Get Money...</span></span></center></i>

The back of nigo's ice cream piece was totally unexpected when I first saw it. I saw it in a video from the ice cream store grand opening party on youtube... pharrell went bonkers when he saw it.
[/b]

K TOWN YEA WE KNOW YOU ROLLL WITH BIG DIAMONDS BUT IM SAYING

DO YOU REALLY THINK ALOT OF CATS OUT THERE THINK PUFF DADDY WHERES MOISSANITES OR CZS???
THINK ABOUT IT....

ITS JUST A THOUGHT!!!
NOT AN ARGUMENT!LOL
ROBERT.

wait til you see Nigo in person...... tiny guy.

and back to Fab, son has got robbed more then anyone in the hip hop game. TRUE STORY. dudes been robbed in his neighborhood many many times and all over NYC, he's basically known for that. he was robbed @ roscoes here in L.A. recently and not even in the hood one, the one in hollywood!

like in 2001 when the 2way pagers was still poppin off, I was walking with this dude KEG and Jadakiss walking in midtown manhattan and kiss's cell rang and some kids called saying "yo, no disrespect, we just wanted to call you and see if this was your phone, no disrespect son, we just robbed your mans Fab for his presidential rolex and everything else and 2way and just wanted to shout @#%$ out.

lol, jesus. you would think after this many times, like over 10 major public jackings, MAJOR. you can't hire better security?

OH YEA ONE MORE THING K TOWN!
GAMES CHAIN...
PLATINUM OR WHITE GOLD?
LOOKS LIKE PLATINUM TO ME BUT I CAN BE WRONG

BTW IM GIA CERTIFIED SO I THINK I SHOULD KNOW A JUST A LITTLE BIT ABOUT DIAMONDS HOPEFULLY?? LOL
WUT ARE YOU PAYING A GRAM FOR 14K SCRAP TODAY..???

WHY CANT WE BE FREINDS!!!LOL
PEACE
ROBERT

Quote:
lol, jesus. you would think after this many times, like over 10 major public jackings, MAJOR. you can't hire better security?

:smh:
nono.gif
son was rolling deep- i dont even know how it popped off...lil man was brave tho and now he is in some jewelry shop wit the 8)
glasses.gif
face on...

between the cops on bikes, foot, motorcycles and cars plus his entourage of at least 10...i dont know how these dudes did it-

on another note lebron came out with some old mississippi pimp looking security in gators and linen suits...hopped into like 2 suburbans and were off....my dude melo comes stumbling out with lala and a bunch of hood lookin @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
he was standing around like he wanted something to pop off...then they hopped in some caddy esvs and merked...

Back
Top Bottom